Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Is my player in trouble?

Dreamer
    Injury is healed upon transfer, you can never buy a player that comes injured.

The only thing a player will keep after the transfer is his morale and condition status. Training progress will reset to zero, even unused sps are removed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Injury is healed upon transfer, you can never buy a player that comes injured.

The only thing a player will keep after the transfer is his morale and condition status. Training progress will reset to zero, even unused sps are removed.
    I disagree, I have more than once bought an injured player. And actually if they have played before, you can see their ratings in main screen

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    But I have sold injured players all the time and always see them healed immediately after the transfer

And I have never bought a player that is injured

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think he means that he got injured as soon as he trained or played him. When I get a guy and his condition and morale are low, I figure he was probabaly an injured guy (if he isn't a youth, and even then I am careful) and don't play him until his condition recovers to 100.

There is some debate if the disappeared injury continues to affect the player.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    But I have sold injured players all the time and always see them healed immediately after the transfer

And I have never bought a player that is injured
    I have the same observation. Just verify this again on a player I just sold one hour ago.

But I probably got a injured new player in about 16 or 17 seasons ago. My memory on this is not very clear. Maybe he's just in low condition and unavailable for 2 more days.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes I have gotten ones with the too tired cross as well but not actually injured.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I've gotten a player with almost zero condition who I thought was injured but on second look, was his condition. He was probably out for days and days in his old team.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12