Thread: Question.

Question.

By changing the club's name automatically changes the stadium ? or must be replaced by other too?

If you waste 5Tokens to change name to Potatoe Express, you just and simply change the name... no more..

Stadium and budget changes if you leave your team for another in the Job Center.

I watched a friend's match, and right after the match I got a notification saying "[friend name] thanks you for watching [friend's team]". How did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    I watched a friend's match, and right after the match I got a notification saying "[friend name] thanks you for watching [friend's team]". How did he do that?
    you can "say thank you" if somebody support you in a match, no more. No boosters or so, just say thanks for now.

But how do you say thanks? I play on iOS, and I can't find any thank-your-friend-for-watching-your-match feature ...

Famous
    For browser version, after you have attended a match, a box will pop up to ask if you will thank the supporters. If you did not attend, you can send thank note later by check fixtures=>select the related match=>spectator tab=>click the send thanks button.

I am not sure about IOS ver. Hope it is similar.

Aha, then it's not available in iOS. But thanks for your answer!