Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: iOS and Android UPDATE - 2nd of April 2015

A atualização veio trazer melhorias para o jogo mas á uma coisa que na minha opinião não esta certo. Penso que as horas dos jogos( Liga, Taça, Taça dos Campões) deviam ser todas a partir das 7 da tarde como na realidade, pois nem todos estão disponíveis para assistir aos jogos visto que as pessoas trabalham em maioria de manha e de tarde...ainda hoje tive uma final da liga dos campões sendo a minha equipa de valor 34 e o adversário de 26...não pude assistir ao jogo e quando fui ver tinha perdido por 4-0 no qual é um absurdo, ainda se tivesse perdido 1 a zero ou 2 a 1 por exemplo, mas foram 4 a zero no qual existe uma diferença de 8 valores entre as duas equipas, mesmo que eu quisesse mudar a hora do jogo não conseguia porque não estava disponível...uma final ser as 10.30 da manha? Na minha opinião esta muito errado. Também penso que os valores a receber da liga dos campões deveriam ser maiores que os da taça pois na realidade é assim, além do mais quando se troca o horário de um jogo pedem 2 tokens no qual acho um grande exagero quando só recebemos 1 tokem por dia, em vez de tokens deveria ser pago com dinheiro, por fim, penso que devíamos ter acesso a mudar a hora de qualquer jogo sendo da liga, taça ou taça dos campões. Espero que não me levem a mal o que acabei de escrever mas são as minhas opiniões neste momento, e como qualquer pessoa posso estar errado também Espero que considerem pois para mim só e uma grande melhoria para o jogo...

O melhor para o top eleven

A atualização veio trazer melhorias para o jogo mas á uma coisa que na minha opinião não esta certo. Penso que as horas dos jogos( Liga, Taça, Taça dos Campões) deviam ser todas a partir das 7 da tarde como na realidade, pois nem todos estão disponíveis para assistir aos jogos visto que as pessoas trabalham em maioria de manha e de tarde...ainda hoje tive uma final da liga dos campões sendo a minha equipa de valor 34 e o adversário de 26...não pude assistir ao jogo e quando fui ver tinha perdido por 4-0 no qual é um absurdo, ainda se tivesse perdido 1 a zero ou 2 a 1 por exemplo, mas foram 4 a zero no qual existe uma diferença de 8 valores entre as duas equipas, mesmo que eu quisesse mudar a hora do jogo não conseguia porque não estava disponível...uma final ser as 10.30 da manha? Na minha opinião esta muito errado. Também penso que os valores a receber da liga dos campões deveriam ser maiores que os da taça pois na realidade é assim, além do mais quando se troca o horário de um jogo pedem 2 tokens no qual acho um grande exagero quando só recebemos 1 tokem por dia, em vez de tokens deveria ser pago com dinheiro, por fim, penso que devíamos ter acesso a mudar a hora de qualquer jogo sendo da liga, taça ou taça dos campões. Espero que não me levem a mal o que acabei de escrever mas são as minhas opiniões neste momento, e como qualquer pessoa posso estar errado também Espero que considerem pois para mim só e uma grande melhoria para o jogo...
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    google sez:

The best for the top eleven

The update has brought improvements to the game but will one thing which I think is not right. I think the hours of games (League, Cup, Cup of Campões) should all be from 7 pm as in reality, as not all are available to watch the games seen people work in most of the morning and afternoon. ..ainda today had a final of Champions League with my team value and the opponent 34 to 26 ... I could not watch the game and when I went to see had lost 4-0 in what is absurd, even if it had lost 1 to zero or 2-1 for example, but were 4 to zero in which there is a difference of 8 points between the two teams, even if I wanted to change the game time could not because it was not available ... be a final 10.30 in the morning? In my opinion this very wrong. I also think that the receivables of the Champions League should be larger than the cup it actually is so, moreover when you change the time of a game in which order 2 tokens think a great exaggeration when only received 1 tokem by day instead of tokens should be paid with money, finally, I think we should have access to change the time of any game with the league, cup or bowl of campões. I hope not get me wrong what I just write but my views right now, and how anyone can be wrong also I hope you find it for me and only a great improvement to the game ...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Be able to change the game time would just lead the chaos. Because, the teams are not assigned for the region which means, there are teams that are from totally different countries. The time difference messes up the schedule but at least it find the balance between. Or teams are gonna get assigned from similar time zone.

Rookie
    When will be auto-assignment of skillpoints will be removed? That would be a perfect update!
    Else, i still stick to T11 - 2014 - hell yeah!
    Manual assignment > new graphics
    Gert Funck likes this.

Only things I've noticed on Android is that it now filters from top to bottom instead of the other way around, for things like Transfer Market and Squad listings etc *like* And the graphical display of some numbers got bigger.

When will be auto-assignment of skillpoints will be removed????
    no update `till then.
    still using the old version
    Last edited by Jamees Bond; 04-22-2015 at 07:23 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I play on iOS and not via Facebook. Today my friends list has gone. Fortunately, my friends haven't: I can still still support my friends, and they can still support me. My friends fixtures list is also OK. But because my friends list has gone, I can't play any friendlies. Even if I go to a friend's properties, I can't arrange a friendly, the only option I get is to add him as a friend, but that makes no sense because he is already a friend ...
    Nordeus, please fix this asap. I write this post here because it usually has more effect than contacting support directly ...

The past 3 days my android has been prompting me to update to a new version. Is this the same update but later in the US or another one? I am afraid to do it because it gets worse everytime.

I noticed on the tablet some things have improved so maybe that one updated automatically? It brought back the special ability and position switching though I have not checked it out completely.

I made the stupid mistake of logging in while I had 35 skill points on my CB who I wanted to up to 7* and they all got assigned to his new position of RB. Good news is he is now a RB, bad news I wanted to wait on that and use my green packs to make both him and the GK 7* and now I just have a 7* CB/RB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12