Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: need to win by 6

need to win by 6

Last game of the season and I need to win by 6 goals to win the league. I'll be playing against 12th at home and they have a goal difference of -25. Any advice for tactics or formations I could use to help me win by 6? I'm relatively new as well with this being my 2nd season.

Sorry to say, but this seems like an imposible task. On the other hand, I would very much like to hear if you succeed, and how you did it

Good luck!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Narrow Diamond and just hope. Not much else you can do - he might be in 12th but he's not been shipping goals.

You should ofc check back to see what teams have scored a few against him if any.

He's lost 5-0, 6-1 and 6-0 before, 2 being against 3 strikers and 1 against a 4-5-1 V. I tend to score a lot of goals at home so I don't know whether to go 2 strikers and stay a bit defensive, or just go for broke and play 3.

4-3-3

Also, does anyone know what'll happen if the game starts and his red carded player is still on the starting line up because I don't think he checks his team or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Fashoni View Post
    Also, does anyone know what'll happen if the game starts and his red carded player is still on the starting line up because I don't think he checks his team or anything.
    nothing much, he is replaced with the next in line ;-)
    if autosub selected this will be the one.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    nothing much, he is replaced with the next in line ;-)
    Damn, hoping he would of had to play with 10 or it would of been seen as illegal formation or something lool
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    Guy in my league plays

---ST---ST---ST---
    ----------AM---------
    -----MC----MC-----
    ---------DMC--------
    DL------DC------DR

He wins 6-0 almost every game (other than against teams with higher quality i.e me lol). I tried his formation in my final game and won 1-7 away and I normally struggle away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast