Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Robocik post #341

I 'll tell you how it works because I test it the first days I download and started playing t11.
    After playing few months civfree, a free edition of Civilization for android, where I found a cheat how get 1 M' $ in the start of the game, I was looking some cheat for t11 too (to buy some 5* for my crap lv1 team ).
    Had no idea yet for the facebook edition or the forum. I found in the google many of those advs, download the first mask, had a couple of more steps and then it was asking (to give me the password) to download a program (probably a malware) or to give my mobile number.
    It was obviously suspicious but I had a second mobile, not with connection & bil, l but with few credits. I gave this, it was sending some bull**** messages, eat my 2 $ and nothing next
    So, stay away from all that, it's a big fraud
    All T11 hack software are trojans. My friend and I learned it the hard way when we were still level 1 newbies.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it might be or it might not
    hey Buff, this wasn't very enlightening but I understand what you mean.
    Anyway, I posted here my way
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...y-captain.html
    post #6
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

League: Buffs FC win 2-1 at home in the league v 5th to stay top.

The Buffs went behind near the end of the 1st half when the opposition converted a FK after MC Henderson was booked - but hit back immediately, prior to the interval, with Hansen bulletting a header in from a Morrison cross.

Goal a game Striker Dalglish was out of sorts up front and 18 yo Jack Harper emerged after the interval. Harper scored the winner 20 mins later with a breakaway solo effort. James Morrison joined his midfield partner in the book and both he and Henderson are suspended for the next match. The Buffs went close twice late on but settled for the narrow win.

2nd drew and 3rd lost so the Buffs are now 4pts clear.

Harper now sits joint top of the Scorers' Chart, clings on to 4th on Assists and leads the MVP listing. Dalglish is the Buffs' only other charter in 4th for goals and second on assists.

Steady the Buffs!

Addicted
    Tiny update my end.

As there was only one match today, the main team got their first match in the League and, bar an early Shivyakov injury, it was an emphatic win against an abandoned team.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-24-21-24-49.jpg

Interestingly Boons, who came on as the sub ML, got Man of the match after scoring 2 goals, despite Chikin scoring 4 and assisting 1.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Champions League: WE ARE THROUGH TO THE SEMI FINALS!!!!

For the first time in their brief history, Bali United ZAFT advances into the semi final stage of a knockout competition on T11 after beating MrDheitoRVL FC 2-1 at Denpasar, winning 5-3 on aggregate. Lennon Takeo opened the scoreline in the 13th minute, but Andy Pearce equalizes two minutes into the 2nd half. However a defensive error on the away side lead to a double corner, which Karin Kikuhara heads in to clinch victory and passage into the semi finals!!

Awaiting us in the last 4 is the winner of the tie between es FC and Crazy Rider FC. At 41.7 and 41.6 respectively, these two teams are the strongest teams in the competition! Need a lot of good luck to get past either of these guys!

Season 65-untitled.jpg

Next up for us is a league match at home against abandoned Jose FC!
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Nice Game Kish!

But can you do it away?

Season 65-s5d20-1.jpgSeason 65-s5d20-2.jpg

What a sub!
    Moe chances despite Season 65-ppp.jpg

Season 65-opni.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-25-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Nice Game Kish!

But can you do it away?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s5d20-1.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	43458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s5d20-2.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	43459

What a sub!
    Moe chances despite Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ppp.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	43460

Name:	opni.JPG 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	43461
    Awesome! Never beaten a stronger team tho this season, so wish me luck for the semis!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Signed a new AML/AMC in the dying minutes before my league game, 29 year old Frenchman Rau Le Creuset. He is projected to replace Chan as the team's AML/AMC and as a back-up for Takeo, and I'm also training him to be an ST.

Season 65-untitled1.jpg

Rau made his immediate debut as a substitute replacing a fatigued Kira Yamato in our league match against Jose FC. We ran out easy 8-1 winners, with a hat-trick from Captain Lee Noriega, a brace from Lennon Takeo, and goals from Aila Jyrkiäinen, Jesus Yamato, and Rau making his scoring debut.

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

A blockbuster league match away to END OF TIME awaits!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Thru in champs league 4-0 on agg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    Signed a new AML/AMC in the dying minutes before my league game, 29 year old Frenchman Rau Le Creuset. He is projected to replace Chan as the team's AML/AMC and as a back-up for Takeo, and I'm also training him to be an ST.

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	43472

Rau made his immediate debut as a substitute replacing a fatigued Kira Yamato in our league match against Jose FC. We ran out easy 8-1 winners, with a hat-trick from Captain Lee Noriega, a brace from Lennon Takeo, and goals from Aila Jyrkiäinen, Jesus Yamato, and Rau making his scoring debut.

A blockbuster league match away to END OF TIME awaits!
    Why would you traine a new role on sutch an old player? I just don't understand. why not buy a new, it will take forever to get 50 skillpoints
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast