Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Today was just bad
    Season 65-today.png

so close to advangement

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Tiny update my end.

Rhondda Rovers played Them Puftas away and, despite the win, was a little annoyed that we didn't score more goals despite the near 80/20 dominance.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-29-22-22-20.jpg

The score was probably kept low by the MC who played in defence, who seemed to be some sort of defensive machine, blocking and clearing almost everything I threw at them.

First match tomorrow is the Cup final against San Lorenzo. Going to be very tricky.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 04-29-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Wrong opposition originally mentioned. Idiot.

Famous
    League: 2:1 road win. We're still tied atop the league, holding the tie-breaker on goal differential. Tommorrow we go into battle with the team we're tied with.

Champions: 4:1 road win sees us through to the Champions League Final. In the group stages we went 3-1-2, outscoring our opponents 12:11. In the KO rounds, we're 6-0-0, outscoring the opposition 26:4. Sluggish in the group stages, dazzling in the KO rounds, has been the trend for us the last few seasons. The team we're playing KO'ed the team that won my group, in the QTRfinals. Should be a good game; I just hope we win it.

Sadness is losing 1:2 2nd leg with a 0:1 1st leg....
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

Famous
    HAHAHA Bad habit unlocked at cup final... red card at 16th minute?, really?
    Rarely got even yellows at league games... lol

he had more supporters, slightly better team he could sign better player from transfer market (4th level vs 3th level)...but i achieved 51%-49% possession with 10 men... sadly i lose 1-3...it would have been better end result with full squad thats for sure He had few subs and if i push a tight draw until extra time with my fresh subs... ahhh never mind

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-30-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Won the league with 2 games to spare
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

we can't won against Geroge FC who are 1* better than US but we dominate the match an only lost by lack of luck
    and Cup 2nd position still make me content for this season
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

July Fourth Win The Cup

A 5-2 win over Galatasaray SK ensured that we are on the cusp of the treble once more, We suffered an early injury to O'Brien leaving us short on MC's meaning a forced tactical change to a dandelion played with defensive mentality, Fortunately for us this played to our advantage as Galatasaray were an offensive side with getting many chances and scored twice to keep their hopes alive during the final, July Fourth's chances on goal were rather limited in the end, and when we did get chances we put them away with our first 2 goals coming from corners, followed by a Silva dribble on goal to place it past the keeper before Galatasaray pulled one back from Baba from a corner too, Then Papaleo scored from a penalty after HT, with an immediate reply from Barrios to keep their hopes alive before Veutro put Vittalone on goal and he scored to make it 5-2, We nearly wrapped it up with Papaleo having a shot blocked late on but it didn't matter too much in the end.

It's our first Cup win in 7 seasons and also the first since the server reshuffle. We are about to win the league title and will do so if Blue Eyes don't win today since we get a free win playing an abandoned team today which may well be a 3-0 walkover for us.

In the Champions League final we play KSS Lech Poznan after they beat Boca Juniors 2-0 in the second leg, therefore winning the tie on away goals since the aggregate score was tied at 4-4. We have played them twice in the group stages this season, winning the away fixture 4-1 but losing 0-2 at home, but we have strengthened our team significantly since then. Let's believe that we can win it and finish off the season with the treble.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Excelent result today FC United managed to beat number one, and consolidate the third place for now
    Season 65-league.jpg
    not a long way down to fourth and fifth place

Season 65-highlights.jpg
    Season 65-hamid.png
    Hamid again MVP (as predicted)

Season 65-stats.png
    not luck, we owned this match.

Season 65-victory.jpg
    a very even performance by FC United in one unity
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-30-2015 at 03:15 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Won the cup today
    My oppo started with a 4-4-2 against my 4-5-1V, def/counters.
    Neymar (my best player) scored very early and oppo started attacking, with 3 STs.

Season 65-4-30-final-60min.jpg

this made things easier for me, with a solid defense and striking back with counters.
    He got a red card /penalty and the party begun

Season 65-4-30-final-hl-1.jpg

so, we're still for the treble
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-30-2015 at 05:14 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast