Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I'm on a PC

Rookie

I'm on a PC

I managed to get on a PC but I can't find the option to watch videos for green packs. In fact the only option I can find is for tokens. No blue or red pack video watching options?

Also I've trained my players and they got loads of points but it says I have to wait an hour. What is this awesome option and is it available on android??? Would be really cool for training.

Also, how do I choose which players not to train on the PC. Some are high condition and some are low, so I don't want to train everyone.

Dreamer
    The PC version is the source for my videos. Any questions you have about the PC version you can find on my video library.
    Link is in my sig

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    The PC version is the source for my videos. Any questions you have about the PC version you can find on my video library.
    Link is in my sig
    Thanks but I have no speakers with this PC and can't watch videos

Rookie
    If I click on the intensity and select rest I'm guessing he won't train with the others?
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    If I click on the intensity and select rest I'm guessing he won't train with the others?
    Right

Famous
    PC and this new mobile version is quite different. Training is an area have great differences.

For quick explanation, in PC version, each type of training can set to Rest/normal/high intensity. So there are 6 levels of training (Stretching normal, Stretching light, etc.). The wait time for arranging same type of training session is far longer S - 10min, C- 20Min, PM- 30min. Instead of only selecting whether player participating training or not, in PC you need to set training intensity or rest for each player through the column between age & codition

The quick link for video for token is near the top right corner. I don't know much about any method to gain tokens or various packs.

Rookie
    So is mobile training a waste of green packs as it seems like minimal gain for the amount of greens you need (compared with doing the practice match on high intensity)

Booster videos on fb app are on a banner below the app screen. On T11 site the videos are for Tokens on the watch n earn in the top right and a few under Win Tokens on the apps top banner.

The old PC training regime was you had a choice of intensity either Normal or Hard. Normal is what mobile app has - hard gave double the sp gain but used double the condition, on average. You're getting the same sp per point of condition, on average.

The type of training had a cool down - that helped steer you towards the russian roullette of Stretching while you waited for other types to come off CD. Since this morning the CDs have been changed to 7s just like on the app = Spam Training.

(PS. I can recall when mobile app came out one team in my CL improved 8Q average the same day - should be easy to spot those with cash or ready token supply now >.<)

Rookie
    So boosters can only be got on Facebook not the T11 site and training is no different between pc and android?

Gert and others laid out the different sources of boosters and tokens on this thread http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post334493

Before the updated app on mobile versions - T11 2015 - there was no difference, then there was a big difference with the No CD on mobile but no choice of intensity, now there is little difference. Only difference now is PC version has choice of intensity.

Maybe they'll keep it that way for a while to compare what happens - or maybe they forgot/failed to change it and will do it quickly.

Ofc the related issue of Auto-apply/Focussed training is still different and doesn't exist on PC.....yet (although it might do on selected servers).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast