Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Scout players

Apprentice
    what's to say that's pics not from a team 4 leagues down ?

edit .... in fact his value age 23 is ONLY 106 million . if that was your own pic from same team hed be way higher

using my 2nd team , which is 2 leagues my first . i can see a 7 star 111 level defender whos £105 in team 1 . So your obviously looking up in leagues
    Last edited by TALON1973; 04-07-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don't worry, tomorrow I will waste reds to heal some of the 13 injuries to compete in the cup, against a L21.... LOL

Dr. Rozomashviliator is ready to destroy the enemy LOL
    Do you even need a keeper?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    what's to say that's pics not from a team 4 leagues down ?

edit .... in fact his value age 23 is ONLY 106 million . if that was your own pic from same team hed be way higher
    Wrong, I went to check,

when yesterday won the 8*, value = 105M and wage 13,2M
    now with 128Q 9* value 106 and wage 17,5M

Remember, how higher the level, less increased the Value, and more the wage in %.

Apprentice
    i stand corrected

didnt know the cost / wage thing
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Do you even need a keeper?
    LOL
    I'm curious to see how will this player playa and, ofc. if the other team L21 will do like me, and will train the team till 7* or so...
    I can with a +3 lvels and 6* but with the update we can perfectly see teams that suddenly will increase Q. in few hours...
    That's more complicated Cups for sure if we count that there's a initial level differance...

(-.-)'''

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo121 View Post
    So I have just come off 3 good seasons. Winning the league all 3, losing 1 game in the process. 3 good CL runs, winning once and 2 good cup runs. I've only bought mebbies 2 new players in the 3 season run. So because of that I amassed 80+ tokens and thought for the first time ever to splash out on a scout at the beginning of the season.

Played 3 gemmes so far and he's rated 5,4,4....total BS, lost the cup gemme on pens and got beat at home in the CL by the worst team in the group and significantly weaker than me....What gives, seems like I have waisted money and tokens....and probably won't buy from the scout list again....is this a lesson learnt....??!
    So I dropped this guy for the first league gemme. Won 5-1, player ratings were up, everyone seemed to play better without this guy in the team....Wonder if this player could have a negative affect on the rest of the team.

I know this is just a dumb FB gemme, so mebbeis I'm trying to make it more realistic than it is....lol
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Ive said this many times on the subject of scouts but I will jog your memory! buying a scout does not mean you have bought a player who will score you 30-40 goals or be star player every game etc, I spent many tokens over many seasons on scouts ofton buying a full squad of scouts to see how they performed and one thing stood out every season, some scouts performed immediatly and a few where quite poor but the next season came good, scouts that where great the first season some became poor second season!, I never had a consistent poor one, also positions and formation came into play so next time your contemplating buying a scout take my advice and dont fool youself into thinking everything will be rosy! patience can ofton be needed, time for your team to gel also, are you prepared to wait a season to get the best from your scout? this is how scouts work! this is what to expect.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo121 View Post
    So I dropped this guy for the first league gemme. Won 5-1, player ratings were up, everyone seemed to play better without this guy in the team....Wonder if this player could have a negative affect on the rest of the team.

I know this is just a dumb FB gemme, so mebbeis I'm trying to make it more realistic than it is....lol
    I hope you didn't sell him, because he starts with some fives doesn't mean he won't become a very valueable player. And I again must say, I have had players get 5 and still have game changing influence, so don't put to much in ratings.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I hope you didn't sell him, because he starts with some fives doesn't mean he won't become a very valueable player. And I again must say, I have had players get 5 and still have game changing influence, so don't put to much in ratings.

No I didnt sell him, I will keep him and throw him on as a sub hoping something will change. I have had this happen before with norgens....I waited a season a couple of times. I still have 2 now that I waited a season for them to perform, that was 4 seasons ago....and they're still going strong....so yeah ah'll keep him for a season at least....
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.
    Season 21
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd

Rookie
    Well I finally got fed up, ahm selling this guy. Ah've been throwing him on as a sub, but he has done nothing. All 4 & 5 ratings. He's only started 4 games, 3 when I first bought him, ( 2 cup games and the first CL game, lost 2, drew 1) and the last league game. I haven't lost a league game in 3 seasons, and was on my way for 4 seasons without a loss. Don't know if I just got trolled, but it was a gemme I should have won comfortably, so I put him in from the start. Lost 4-3, with several of my top players playing crap. So screw he's gone. My first and last Scout buy....!!
    Season 21
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12