Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: negotiations

  1. #1
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,040

    negotiations

    I'm new at level 4 and I'm having a go to the negotiation system.
    Very frustrating indeed. Took me 2 days to understand that most of the tokens go to Nordeus and not to the "seller"...
    But, my anger comes from the fact that I have to wait for 24 h every time.
    Is there a possibility for the seller to say "no" immediately and not blocking my tokens for a whole day ?
    that would be the real definition of negotiation...

  2. #2
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    yes you can reject at once !

    many of those that keep the bid 24 hours is ether on mobile or doesn't want silly/many offersare
    Silly offers are in my opinion 0-2 tokens for the seller

    Hope this helps you
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    135
    Yes player can say no right away, but he need to be online to see it.
    When i get a offer, I give a counter offer but i have never had anyone bite on that so time run out.

    I also have a question, can't players see your saved up SP?
    I had one DC/DR lvl 44, one point from 45 and 25 SP saved and one DMC also lvl 44 one point from 45 and 40 saved SP.
    I got a lot of offers on them but all offers was just the value of the player and me not getting any tokens so i upped the counteroffer with like half a mil and me getting 3 tokens but no one took it, had them on sale for a full season

  4. #4
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Yes player can say no right away, but he need to be online to see it.
    When i get a offer, I give a counter offer but i have never had anyone bite on that so time run out.

    I also have a question, can't players see your saved up SP?
    I had one DC/DR lvl 44, one point from 45 and 25 SP saved and one DMC also lvl 44 one point from 45 and 40 saved SP.
    I got a lot of offers on them but all offers was just the value of the player and me not getting any tokens so i upped the counteroffer with like half a mil and me getting 3 tokens but no one took it, had them on sale for a full season
    Skillpoints are gone once tranfered, so it would make no sence for others to se them
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,040
    Thank you very much for that
    Gert Funck likes this.

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    399
    I will instantly reject any legitimate offer (2 tokens or more for me) if I don't wanna sell the guy. If i get a joke offer I let it sit there.

  7. #7
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    950
    I buy a lot of 'negotiation' players, about 5 a season usually uses up my 35T, and for that I get 5 low end Scouts basically.
    I always go for Special Ability and players over 30, never bid more than the minimum price, as the seller is usually happy to get rid of an 'older' player.
    Check the sellers level and it's only really worth dealing with someone 2 levels above you as the player is less valuable to them in that case. Guys on the same level as you aren't wanting to part with someone only one SP from Scout!
    Also look at the sellers team. If it's just a jumble of various level players then he may well be inactive and it's not worth the effort and 24 hour wait to bid.
    I try and find teams with an average of 6 or 7 higher than the player on sale, that means it's usually a player building a team and quite happy to get rid of older low level (too him) players.
    cookizzz likes this.

  8. #8
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I buy a lot of 'negotiation' players, about 5 a season usually uses up my 35T, and for that I get 5 low end Scouts basically.
    I always go for Special Ability and players over 30, never bid more than the minimum price, as the seller is usually happy to get rid of an 'older' player.
    Check the sellers level and it's only really worth dealing with someone 2 levels above you as the player is less valuable to them in that case. Guys on the same level as you aren't wanting to part with someone only one SP from Scout!
    Also look at the sellers team. If it's just a jumble of various level players then he may well be inactive and it's not worth the effort and 24 hour wait to bid.
    I try and find teams with an average of 6 or 7 higher than the player on sale, that means it's usually a player building a team and quite happy to get rid of older low level (too him) players.
    Fair points, but in a higher level that strategy can quickly be a financial ruin.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Fair points, but in a higher level that strategy can quickly be a financial ruin.
    Yeh, I can imagine. I'm level 18 at the moment so wages etc are easily manageable.
    Here's this season so far, have already signed 4 'negotiations'

    negotiations-t11cash.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

  10. #10
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    here`s mine so far signed 4 player`s and 1 was via neg list and sold 5 player`s 4 was by neg list the other when on transfer market and his value was 108 million and bidding war ensued with 3 player`s and he went for 209 million

    negotiations-screenshot-2015-04-09-10.15.15-am.jpg
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast