Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why so many injuries

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I don't know how someone can get hundreds of red/blue packs built up.

I don't get a ton of injuries but I get just enough of them to use up all my packs and then have to watch a few videos every couple days to make up the difference.

With the blues I guess those with small squads can get a good stockpile. I have a full 22 and I am training them all so I use all my blue packs keeping the 2nd 11 happy since I do not rotate starters except through injury.

My 2nd 11 is all 18-19 yr old nordgens that I am building up. Not really sure why I bother so much since 9/11 starters are also nordgens who are 20-21 with one 19 year old FB so it isn't as if I am ready to insert a new generation of starters really soon.

I wish this game allowed for loaning players. But I will settle for giving them all practice match training/Friendlies twice a day and make believe that it is a reserve team
    You may arrange friendly matches with weak teams to earn many blue packs and train players. Some red or green packs will also be received but they may also be consumed because of the friendly matches. If you want to accumulate red packs, don't heal short term injuries.

Addicted
    Yep, having a fair more injuries my end as well. Had about 100 red packs and already down by 40 (even with video watching, despite doing no different to last season.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 04-10-2015 at 09:29 PM.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    You may arrange friendly matches with weak teams to earn many blue packs and train players. Some red or green packs will also be received but they may also be consumed because of the friendly matches. If you want to accumulate red packs, don't heal short term injuries.
    Ya.....I have on a couple occasions done that but prior to this season there was nobody on my bench I could be confident in playing a big game. If there was nothing but league games on the schedule I would let it go.

Going forward that may be able to change some. I now have a 2nd crop of young fast trainers that have the potential to be great (though bound to have misses). I have to find out what I have in each of them which requires game time.

I lost one of my starting ST's for a few days and I plugged in the new 18 yr old and he carried an 8avg and produced a goal per game over the 6 games so he looks like a good one.

I have two wing players but they both are LM/RM and I play only LW/RW so it will be a bit before I finish training their new positions to really know what I have with them. I need to find playing time for a CB and in the midfield but in both cases the starters are just too effective to take them out. But if they have a short injury then I will be testing out the youth.

I just inserted my new GK, he is by far the most expensive keeper I have seen to this point but who knows how that will play out or even how to evaluate how well it goes.

last 2 training sessions and injuries, what are we not allowed to train?
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    last 2 training sessions and injuries, what are we not allowed to train?
    Like I say, it's just luck.
    I've had the same as you before, sometimes healing an injured player only for him to get injured again straight away!
    But the flipside is that I've just power trained a new goalie, used over 190 green packs doing it, and not had one injury!!!

Famous
    After many seasons, managers usually notice that sometimes injuries occurs in a series, and then disappear for a period. I know the feelings for disappointment and frustration due to injuries. But it may be boring if injuries do not exist, or appear in a expected pattern.

I also talked a lot and do not have much further information about injuries. I consider injuries a random factor and difficulties to overcome in this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12