Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: No more PC version - in plans

vad
    Apprentice

No more PC version - in plans

Little bird whispered to me that Nordeus plans to drop PC version and concentrate only on their smartphone-based "Top Eleven 2015".

If you are as unhappy with this development as I am, let them know on their Facebook and by contacting their Support.

I have been playing game "Shadow Fight", and they planned similar move - developed new smartphone version and announced that PC would be dropped. The flood of feedback made them to change their mind 180°. Let's do the same here!

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Little bird whispered to me that Nordeus plans to drop PC version and concentrate only on their smartphone-based "Top Eleven 2015".

If you are as unhappy with this development as I am, let them know on their Facebook and by contacting their Support.

I have been playing game "Shadow Fight", and they planned similar move - developed new smartphone version and announced that PC would be dropped. The flood of feedback made them to change their mind 180°. Let's do the same here!
    I sure hope this is only a very little bird "hummingbird"

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post

Not everyone can afford smartphone. It would be bad move.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I think they have a good balance now with the phone and pc versions being slightly different. Fanatics will play both while younger ppl will play the phone and hardcores will go pc. Working as intended.

Famous
    I guess it all depends on how much they make from each platform.
    Maybe smartphone users buy more tokens/packs?
    I'm a pc user and haven't spent a penny on the game for about 20 seasons, I think I'd fall into the category of ' not a good customer' as far as nordeus are concerned.

a lot of players don't understand how their revenue stream works, clicking vids is more profitable for them then a one time buyer.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'm a pc user and haven't spent a penny on the game for about 20 seasons
    But you played thousands of commercials , for each of which Nordeus received commissions.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    a lot of players don't understand how their revenue stream works, clicking vids is more profitable for them then a one time buyer.
    In fact many in Nordeus don't understand that themselves. This is based on the results of trying to tell them (more than once) that commercials from supersonicads are practically always dead. The reply usually recommended to contact TrialPlay.
    Last edited by vad; 04-11-2015 at 11:32 PM.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I think they have a good balance now with the phone and pc versions being slightly different. Fanatics will play both while younger ppl will play the phone and hardcores will go pc. Working as intended.
    I guess I can call myself fanatic then, and having played on both, I can surely say that playing on smartphone sucks compared to PC very big time. Incomparable. Smartphone may be OK for something with 1-2 screens, not more - like Candy Crush and such. With multiple screens in Top11, it's more of a frustration than anything else.

It does not make any sense at all. If I wanted to log on the on my computer, I'd not be able to do that. I'd need to grab my phone for that while I've got my computer. I think that that'd be extremely ridiculous to remove the computer version. I do not think that they'd want to do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast