Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Really??Nordeus?Are you joking???

Really??Nordeus?Are you joking???

Phatetic game.He easily won the match 1 vs 3.He's line up: http://kepkezelo.com/images/00p75yjs3z7jwuxvzdw.png Check this NORDEUS!!!How the hell he could win with this????Moron game.Don't waste your time for this sh*t.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly I don't see where's the problem, now depend on condition, moral and players form too but the quality difference is not a huge one to give you a 100% free win.
    khris and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I must admit, I have experienced much worse than that!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly I don't see where's the problem, now depend on condition, moral and players form too but the quality difference is not a huge one to give you a 100% free win.
    Agree. 4 or 5 or 6 players with +1 star are not a big differance if we count that players have internal % of effectiveness, too that every match shows a different situation... in some games a player appears more, in others less... too depend of orders, bonus and more things than what you see.

Keep training

I find my 2stars perform best when vs opponents of 2* and 4* quality. They have been more likely to get 6s vs 3*.

been there, done that :')

Famous
    HAHA i wanted that Club name first coz im also from Zugló (14th district of Budapest)

for serious: First of all, did u flanked on their empty side? what was ur moral and condition? etc.
    Sometimes random could generate ****storm Today i struggled until 70 something minute against a 22ish team in CL (im currently middle 33 on level3) AT HOME with +15 ball possession! HE scored** at early and defended EVERYTHING! later i trashed him... you should seen my face until 70ish minute of course on viber i got plenty of funny messages from my friend all the time until i struggled...

chin up and move on!

**just for the records: my 42.4 def, 42 phys 1v1 GK from 27.4 att player... really? -.-
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-13-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Famous
    Dont wanna open another "r u joking nordeus" topic...

GUYS! this one IS EPIC!!

Put my weakest DC/DMC (30) on transfer list, here comes my first bidder

pay Attention to the following!:

-to his level
    -to his avarage
    -to his previous league win

i struggled with a same 29ish guy at prev level (2) for first place... (seems like i won )
    NORDEUS! REALLY? R U JOKING????

btw this system stinks and not fair imho... it could be fair with a same pot like drawing that using FIFA or EURO for example At the beginning of new season: system would draw from 14 pots (1st pot contains strongest teams, 2nd slightly strong teams etc...) and not this pair the equally teams and/or friends base sh*t

Attachment 42722
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-13-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Ok, if you want a serius stupid result, then take a look at my match today.

What happened here?

Really??Nordeus?Are you joking???-wtf.jpg

I logged in in the middel of first halv, behind 6-0 wow
    nikolgiorgos and tongly45 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

he went long ball counterattack middle, guessing the ribery player has a ton of speed and you weren't playing offside trap and man.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast