Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 26-0-0 League seasons.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Yes. (I actually have 13,400ish at the moment)

I use around 50-80 tokens a season.

It used to be possible to farm around 50 tokens A DAY at one point. Ive just saved them and never used them.

Even now I can farm around 10 tokens a day so make around 200 tokens extra a season. It has got harder to watch for tokens now though, so I watch for cash instead nowadays.
    Yes that is impressive, although it's a hell of a lot of time farming, because by the looks of it your also farming injury, morale and fitness packs, plus money.

'Addicted' is an apt description....lol
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

could you share a screen dump of your squad quality, usually these results only happen when you have a starting eleven of 6-7 star players.

if not I am very interested in tactics to
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-20-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: 6-7

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by mojo121 View Post
    Yes that is impressive, although it's a hell of a lot of time farming, because by the looks of it your also farming injury, morale and fitness packs, plus money.

'Addicted' is an apt description....lol
    I play 4/5 friendlies a day which helps keep my finances very healthy as well as gives me the packs.

I used to farm for green packs off Facebook as I used them to power train but since the cap on money has been removed I now do it on that instead. I hit all the 30 second vids I can each day off Facebook, the mobile app, the ones on the Ipad and my huddle, so get a fair few each day.

My squad is all low 6 star now as I buy 5 star players who are just short of 6 star on the first few days.

If I remember later when I get on my Ipad I will screen shoot the team. Its prettt solid but isnt overly strong like it could be. I could easily push it to be 8 or 9 star but dont see much point really.

Big game in an hour against the second placed team in the league and the one closest to me in quality. Beat them and maybe three 26-0-0s could be doable.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Won the big game 6-2, so still unbeaten this season. Last game of the season seems to be the tricky one now.

Here is a screen shot of the majority of my team. As you can see, all players are 19-21 and are all low 6 star. Not world beaters, but solid and strong for what I need.

I switched it up so that the player who had the highest quality showed first and here he is. As you can see, nowhere near 7 star, but will be good enough for this season and be back up for next season as he approaches scout level again.

Here is another look at the players - although this screenshot is from the start of the season, but will give you an idea as to what positions I have in the team and special abilities etc...

I would say my ENTIRE squad has cost me around the same amount of Tokens as one top quality Scout. I think the value is in buying young players and replacing 10/11 a season, using the others as reserves, before selling them for the new blood the following season instead of going for scouts who are older, slower and not as good form wise.

I'm keeping to a simple 4-4-2, no arrows, with normal attacking etc... Occasionally in game I will swap to 4-4-1-1 or go to attacking instead of normal, but other than that I don't mess about with tactics at all.

Been totally ripped apart in the Cups and I expect to crash out of the CL tomorrow as I lost my first leg 2-0 yesterday. Its only the league where I keep going unbeaten.
    Last edited by kynan; 04-20-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.

Addicted
    I would love to have a 26-0-0 season.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

With that many tokens why on earth do you not buy a bunch of young nordgens. Train them to 9* and then keep the same squad together for 10 seasons while dominating.

Baffling. If you aren't gonna use them I will gladly take 1k tokens and get a triple crown with it.
    Celtic Warrior likes this.

I'm waiting until I hit the top of my server. Once I've hit that I intend to get a full roster of players who all have three positions that they can play (All defenders will have DC/DL/DR, all mids will have ml/mc/mr and all attackers will have AMC/ST with either AML or AMR too) who are all 18/19 year old with special abilities and all 9 stars.

Until I hit the top of my server however I am happy to keep using little tokens as I keep getting promoted and I am more than competitive. A full team of 8 or 9 star players now won't promote me any faster, so it seems like it would be a bit of a waste to be honest.

I could use 5000 Tokens today getting myself an unbeatable team and in 5 seasons time it will be useless, yet I still won't be at the top level. My intent is that once I hit the top I will be the best team out there and the one to beat. Until that time comes, I am biding my time and building up my supplies.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The run is over!

Battered the team in 3rd all game, they equalize with 4 mins to go to hold me to a draw.

Not a defeat, but ends 1-1, so it wont be a third 26-0-0.

That said, very pleased with getting two in a row and being way clear at the top again this season.

It was fun while it lasted!
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    After starting playing in 2011, this is my first chance of a 26-0-0 season with my newish level 5 team. Only 1 awkward game left against the 3rd placed team. Gutted that I have now let in 2 goals. This with a 35 token seasons budget, but I do use videos for boosters. Just got lucky with the league I was put in.
    26-0-0 League seasons.-2600.jpg

Idk about consecutive 26-0-0 leagues but here are some of the listed records:
    Most League Games Undefeated: FC Barcelona(ShihabHB) - 319
    Most 26-0-0: FC Barcelona(ShihabHB) & NTNK United - 5
    Ask in here : http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...m-records.html

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast