Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crowd Attendance

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When you are in your fixtures; click on match; go to the spectators and scroll down Crowd Attendance-temo.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi, lowering your ticket prices can increase crowd and changes in promotion techniques will also help in collecting more crowd... best of luck..

Cheers guys, I played 3 friendly matches….. and had ZERO spectators. I cannot often watch the matches, so if I miss it, how do I see the attendance afterwards? I guess I could see the daily finance and work backwards from that…..??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When you are in your fixtures; click on match; go to the spectators and scroll down Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	18723
    when I said your fixtures, I mean the calendar of your matches, called "My Fixtures" in game
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Cat!! That helps me a lot!! I've set my tickets prices to 30 now (previously 3 and I'm level 16😳) hopefully I'll still have 186k spectators!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When you are in your fixtures; click on match; go to the spectators and scroll down Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	18723
    How do you have +5 posession even that you have only 86,5k/111k. My ticket price is 24€, and that gives me the full stadium, 111k. But if i put on 25€ prices, it will be 104/111k and only +4posession. How do you get +5 when u only have 86.5/111k?

Kagawa...... What is the most you could charge for your league ticket??

Quote Originally Posted by ribano2 View Post
    Kagawa...... What is the most you could charge for your league ticket??
    70$. Why did u ask that?

Crowd Attendance

Somebody stated that the best price to charge is 1/4 of the maximum. So my max is 120$, so I've set mine at 30$. I'm level 16 and only just realised after 2 years of logging in everyday that I should be charging more than 3$ a ticket!!! I'm yet to have a home game with the increased ticket price, so I don't know how true that is yet!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ribano2 View Post
    Somebody stated that the best price to charge is 1/4 of the maximum. So my max is 120$, so I've set mine at 30$. I'm level 16 and only just realised after 2 years of logging in everyday that I should be charging more than 3$ a ticket!!! I'm yet to have a home game with the increased ticket price, so I don't know how true that is yet!
    Well, a quarter of my 70max is 17-18 and i get a full stadium with 24$ so its much more than a quarter for me But that is not the point i was looking for, i wondered how i get only +4 posession with 104/111K spectators, and Cat Harrison gets +5 posession with 86.5/111k. Cant understand that, someone help?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast