Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Reached the middle of the season today and in league things looks like under control
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-day-13.jpg

In CH.L. too.
    Begin to study my rivals.
    Season 66 - Week 4-5-17-ch-l-hl.jpg

Injuries ? Yes, of course.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

oh well 5-1 defeat

At least he got 2 injuries, which underlines that best players gets the injuries

Season 66 - Week 4-cl.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-17-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: ok stats, but what does that matter :(
    nikolgiorgos and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    So we've reached the half way stage of the league! For the first time in 5 seasons, Blackkiwi lead at this stage! Possibly a sign of things to come
    Had a tight win over now 8th place, 3-2 away. Wasn't very happy about that, conceding two goals to him is not on, and heads will roll!.
    On the bright side, 2nd place lost to 3rd, and fourth lost to 5th .

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-18-8.40.48-am.jpg

Had a reasonable game in the first knockout game for the CL. 5-2, but again I conceded 2 goals. My defence needs to tighten up if I'm going to go all the way!

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-18-8.41.09-am.jpg

Overall on track for a fourth straight CL and a first time Double for Blackkiwi! Not once have I won two trophies in one season!
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    Can 21 year old player be nordgen too.
    I have a goalkeeper which on match gets 3 skill points.
    Don't confuse NordGen with fast trainer. Sometimes a player can be both.

Ofc a 21 y.o. can be a fast trainer. Although rare a medium trainer can get 3 sp in a match, but It'd be a one-off if he was close to the next sp at start, worked it baby and got MoM.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Buffs Update

League: The Buffs have found a little bit of consistency in the league and secured a 2-0 away win but remain 5th.

CL: Buffs Mad got his preferred Away 1st leg for a match v the 2nd highest Q in the draw (if we and highest Q team make it that far we'll meet in the SF).

The opponents 8* Striker had an off day and probably needs a rest so the Buffs secured a 2-0 win. Looks like the Buffs main Striker needs a rest too.

Cup: 1st leg away...nice The Buffs had a decent Q advantage but the opponents were a high scoring side. We won 4-1 - should be enough.

Opponent was an active manager with 18 players all SA'd up. He played:

• 442 v my 4-V-style, 1-0 Buffs;
    • he changed to 3W-5f-2, no reason for us to change, 3-0; and
    • he finished with 3W-2N-3W(AMs)-2 for last 20 mins, 4-1 for the Buffs

In the last 20 mins, we should've changed to withdraw wingers as we started fouling a lot in face of the territorial onslaught, but I just left it because we we're OK and I wanted to see what difference his changes made stat-wise.
    We conceded 2 FKs, 3 CKs, 4 shots/3 on target and our GK made 2 saves. His goal came from a FK and our 4th from a fast break, our only Shot on Target in that period.

Young Jack Harper missed too many chances in the 1st half (1-0) and Naismith took over at HT and scored. Harper will be rested for the league match later and maybe tomorrow's too.

Steady the Buffs!
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-18-2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added "In the last 20 mins,....." for clarity
    Ayman, Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Welcome to wierd formations part 2 : plus short update
    Season 66 - Week 4-formation.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-league.jpg

Injuries? 7 star player, well of course

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

What a bad start of the 2nd half of the league as we lost 2-3 from the 6th. Still in 1st place but only on GD now. Sad match from our side. Almost everyone got bad ratings, our attacks were stopped with so much ease and now undefeated achievement is gone for this season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

The fans of the team, saw two good games today at Nik's stadium (but the manager only one, the league's match).
    A victory 4-1 in the Cup brings the team near to the Bronze plate of the Cup but I prefer cups, not plates
    Another victory against the 2nd of the league made the future games more comfort, specially if Mr Troll is somewhere around.

Season 66 - Week 4-day-16-results.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-5-17-vs-real-.jpg
    Started with a 4-5-1V def/count. vs 4-4-2, failed because oppo scored at 2' min and draw back his team.
    In the 2nd half, made 2 subs and changed the formation to hexagon and attack.
    The pressure was too much for my oppo and his GK saved him from more goals (8 saves but he got only a 6 ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-18-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Ayman, reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The fans of J NEYMAR
    What is Neymar MOM in every single match?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

lol
    not all, but he has some
    Season 66 - Week 4-5-18-neymar.jpg

that's good because he is an ex-fast trainer but now at his 26, he hardly can gain 1 sp from three 3bars practice.
    Gert Funck, pcmacdaniel and Ayman like this.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast