Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

In other news: Just completed the signing of this SA defender
    Season 66 - Week 4-capture.jpg

For the price of ONE Token
    making it the sixth SA signing for one token each, Guess I am ready for negotiations next season

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Aww, you should have won

What about using a striker?
    Lol, yeah, you got me. >.< Been having problems with Striker form last few games

CL yesterday: Buffs FC win 2-0 to progress 5-0 on aggregate. Striker Harper grabs one but is still missing too many.

Cup: Buffs are held to a 1-1 away draw. The emergence of Harper in the second half sees more chances created - but more wasted.

League: Jack 'Yo-yo' Harper has an ON Day with 2 goals and an assist. He needs to just keep plugging away - no time to mess about. Thats 39 goals and 19 assists this season and he tops all the league charts (tied with MC Morrison for Assists)..

The Leader loses so Buffs are now back in 3rd - a point behind 2nd and 3 behind the leader.

Tomorrow we play 6th who has overtaken the Buffs as the Draw King in the 2nd half of the Season. *gulp*

Have Palace Casuals done enough to get into the Cup Final???

Season 66 - Week 4-cup-hl-s22-sf1.jpg

Shaqiri - 1 goal, two assists - MoM surely?

Season 66 - Week 4-cup-pr-s22-sf1.jpg

No!! At least a player from my side got it...

Looks like the home keeper needs a rest...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-24-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Daily report:

Cup went well. Home win against a barely weaker team from my level. 3-1
    League: Went really well, Home against 3rd (now 4th) guy 5-0.

And an usual injury in trainings (5 days -> put back his head, NEXT )

talisman: oooh you have a Salami!! good! i like it very much, especially our hungarian Pick Salamis
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-24-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    In other news: Just completed the signing of this SA defender
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	45698

For the price of ONE Token
    making it the sixth SA signing for one token each, Guess I am ready for negotiations next season
    Hmmm.....might try that little tactic in a few seasons time.

Anyhow, tiny update my end.

Rhondda Rovers went up against Kaya FC, who have been the closest team to cost me points this season (1-0 away win earlier in the season). However, this was not going to happen a second time as we blew them away with ease.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-24-19-59-53.jpg

On a tiny note, I feel I did a good deed by helping a weaker team (around my quality) have a better chance against a team that boasted seven 8* players in the starting eleven. They managed a credible 1-1 draw at home, though obviously it means the strong team have the slight advantage.

EDIT: I'm guessing I can hammer them down the wings, but anyone ever come up against a 5-1-1-1-2 formation (the one's being a DMC, an MC and AMC) before?
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 05-24-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Extra added
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Out of the Champions League, keep going for the Cup (weird that I 'm saying that ).
    Anyway, it was an experiment I tried this season but injuries, one after another didn't let my key players to perform as I expected.

Season 66 - Week 4-progr.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5 years enough quitting not a single bit of value or realaity in the results ,,all they do is keep all hopes up until the season ends mm

Quote Originally Posted by gerry.c View Post
    5 years enough quitting not a single bit of value or realaity in the results ,,all they do is keep all hopes up until the season ends mm
    Please elaborate your reason/comment
    Blackkiwi likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    So safety through to the CL semis. Won the home league 4-0 to make it 7-0 overall. Still on track for Blackkiwis first league trophy since season 4, I now have a 5 point buffer at the top and I've faced all the top opposition apart from 2nd. If this goes to play, along with the CL (which would be four in a row!), I'll complete my first double after 10 seasons playing T11.

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-11.21.05-am.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-11.16.38-am.jpg

This is my semi final opponent in the CL. He hasn't suffered any losses I can study to date and I've never come across this formation before.
    Anyone got any ideas? It would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Blackkiwi; 05-24-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Couldn't watch my match today in league but we won anyway. Can't say it was an easy win, 2-0 against the 10th, but 2 new injuries for me and 3 yellow cards for him made it harder to score more.
    The good news though is that the 2nd lost to the 4th, which gives me a relieving 5 points advantage over the new 2nd, whom we face in a couple of days.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast