Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    8 saves but he got only a 6 ).
    Keeper stats are stupid

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Don't confuse NordGen with fast trainer. Sometimes a player can be both.

Ofc a 21 y.o. can be a fast trainer. Although rare a medium trainer can get 3 sp in a match, but It'd be a one-off if he was close to the next sp at start, worked it baby and got MoM.
    All nordgens are fast trainers... that's why are so expensive...

Keepers aren't going to set the heather alight if they flap it out for CKs

VIP
    Season 66 - Week 4-fkp7.png

Yesterday...

Season 66 - Week 4-32.jpg

Today...

Season 66 - Week 4-34.jpg

Cavalry... chaaaarge!!!

Season 66 - Week 4-35.jpg

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers main team went up against Dogan at home in the first leg of the Cup and though I was unable to watch the match fully, we managed to pull off a 1-0 win. Judging by who provided the assist, I assume it was from a corner.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-18-21-34-25.jpg

Happy with the 1-0 lead as we were able to keep them out, meaning that an away goal for me in the second leg will make it very difficult for them to get back into it.

In the League, the reserves went up against Ponte-Noire at home, had 80/20 formation and won 8-0 as a result, with Hotz scoring a hat trick including a free kick.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-18-21-16-52.jpg

This makes it 14 wins in 14 so far and generally dominating.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League: Buffs FC pick up another win but it was a struggle against a mid-table side we drew with on the opening league day.

It had been a light injury season but recently we've picked up a few to push the tally to 8 in all competitions - so starting to look like 'medium' carnage in S15. Tonight Left Winger Jim Baxter picked up his second of the season after opening the scoring. ST Stephen Naismith seemed to lose his bearings while defending a corner and halfed the opposition striker in two - the levelled from the PK before...........

........DL/DC Steve Nicol nodded in from a FK to pick up the MoM award, his first this season. This was Nicol's 308th match of his Buffs career.

2-1

Season Objectives

Thankfully I didn't select trophies as this Season's targets, opting instead for Performance Targets.

• Jack Harper, ST - 40 goals --------------currently sitting on 31 goals.

• Liam Henderson, MC - 7.50+ average rating--------------------he's struggling at 6.73; I should've selected his midfield partner James Morrison who is on 7.45

• Steve Nicol, DL/DC to reach 320 career matches---------------as above, 308 so just 12 more.

So we're still 10 pts behind leader who now has a 4pt lead at the top.
    Still in 5th but both 3rd and 4th are only 1pt ahead.
    2nd this Season might be a realistic, albeit challenging, target.

Famous
    Just a workmanlike 2:0 victory with Academy Gem Robben netting a brace and MOTM!!!

Season 66 - Week 4-league-12-gm14.jpg Season 66 - Week 4-league-12-gm14ratings.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-18-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Rookie
    Just wrapped up the home league for the CL. After winning 5-2 away in the first match, I decided to give a few of the reserves a run and experiment using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond against his 4-3-3. He was watching as well. It didn't start too well, with them having numerous shots on goal, and after 20 mins he'd had 10 shots on goal, 4 on target, with me just having the lone shot. My Goalkeeper single handedly kept me in the match. After that I changed to a 4-5V formation, and boom things changed. Apart from my star MC getting injured (grrrr), we demolished him in the second half 4-0. Surprisingly he didn't try any counter formations, I guess he was resigned to defeat.
    Bit confused about my Goalkeeper getting a 5 rating, and my striker getting a 6 (First time ever). Oh well. Onwards to the Quarterfinals we march!

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-19-3.05.28-pm.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-19-3.05.43-pm.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-19-3.06.00-pm.jpg
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

League: Buffs FC take to league action without main striker Harper. Stephen Naismith deputises and scores 2 1st half goals both assisted by Right Winger Ryan Gauld. The opposition responded in 61 minutes to fray the nerves. Since the players were tiring (and because BuffsMad couldn't resist a fiddle) Ikechi Anya replaced Jim Baxter on the left and Jack "I thought I was supposed to be resting" Harper came on for Naismith on 71 mins. Harper fired in the 3rd 2 mins later and Gauld was supplier again for the 4th when faltering MC Liam Henderson half-volleyed home a CK to complete the 4-1 against another side the Buffs had drawn with previously.

2 goal Naismith seemed a bit put out that his brace was not enough for the bubbly - he's gotta learn that sometimes that grabbing the headlines is not always enough. 3x assist guy Naismith let the bubbles tickle his nose as he warbled in the bath and thought "Naismith? Naichance!" *groan*

CL : We're through to the quarter finals as we beat Porto FC 4-0 (7-4 agg.). The match started pretty much like the 1st leg, we were on the attacking side for the first half, then we backed down a bit in the 2nd half, all 4 goals were scored in the first half.
    Going to face another group leader in the quarters, Sydney FC.

League : Today we face the dead last with 0 points hoping for a nice result to make up for yesterday's unexpected and unwanted loss. Getting ready for tomorrow's match though, against our main rivals, FC-APK, looking for points lead again. Will try to play without main-squad players that has 1 yellow card.

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast