Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    L22 Team
    My team clutched league champion title by leading 12 points. It is likely the largest final league leading points of this team. This is unbelievable as at season beginning I thought top 4 finish would be a good result. This is also its first league title in 10 seasons.

I still think this is a tough league. Even though toughness of my players in matches was the key factor of success, I cannot deny that good luck is another important factor of the big lead.
    I am very happy that Tejera, my mid season addition DC, played the 15th league match today and has finally participated sufficient matches to qualify as league's top rated player (average 7.86). His performances were excellent and is inevitable the key of defense of our team since joining us.
    Besides, I would like to honor 2 other DC. Affendi also joined in mid season and acted as partner of Tejera. He had season average rating about 7.5. 4 star defender Die was the key of defense before Tejera and Affendi joining us. His season average was an excellent 7.6.

The title of league top scorer and league 2nd top passer were also owned by my team.

L14 Team
    On returning home after a long day out of country today, I was surprised and delighted to notice a congratulation facebook message from a rival manager that my team had already clutched league champion. The league position movements in last few days were amazing.

The final standings can clearly show it is a very tough league for the managers involved. I must admire that all top six teams have many good performances in this season. My slightly more participation in matches than other managers were eventually became a more than expected factor of success.
    The title of 2nd top scorer and 5th top rater were also owned by my team.
    I like the summaries in the "history" section. But I can never see the the final chart "League Position /Season Day". This chart is updated in one day after league matches. But it will not update last league position on season day 1 because it will be reset.

L22 Team
    Season 66 - Week 4-1bulldog-season-summary.jpg

L14 Team
    Season 66 - Week 4-1beauty-season-summary.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-31-2015 at 04:44 AM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647