Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Picture or it didn't happen
    Blackkiwi and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Finished 2nd that's ok as I won cl,and my friend finished 3d,but we both dominate all ratings ha ha.his 8star striker challenged my 7star Gomez,but Gomez answered today with 4goles to make it 420 n won both ratings:-) nice challenge :-)Season 66 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1433018411505.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1433018419685.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    This is my level 33 team. ... The strange thing is that my main team (level 34) who I invest in with time and farming and always make the best team possible, is always placed in a difficult league, whilst this team is placed into a league of maily abandoned teams.

LOL
    Pretty conclusive proof there is some Quality consideration in the Draw.

So yeah I finished 2nd in League:

Season 66 - Week 4-ftab.jpg

Bobo III is looking to be worthy of his name:

Season 66 - Week 4-bobo-iii.jpg

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Season 66 - Week 4-untitled.jpg

Palace Casuals End of Term Report

League: 2nd - In contention for top spot until last few games where a couple of draws against lower-order teams made overhauling the leader impossible - but did prove what might have been by beating them 3-1 at home in penultimate game.
    Champions League: Runner-up - Final possibly a game too far, but some observers have questioned the defensive formation put on the field.
    Cup: Winners - for the first time - second time lucky in a Cup Final as Casuals have some silverware to boast at the end of a long and difficult season.

Final League Table:
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-table-s22-final.jpg

Player Stats - only the second time that Palace Casuals have completed a 52-game season, and some players have played nearly all of them:
    Season 66 - Week 4-player-stats.jpg

Tie at the top of the League Top Scorers chart but it's all Casuals:
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-ts-s22-final.jpg

When the 'Flying Wingers' really got going the opportunities for Neagu to assist dried up but he still ended up in the Top 5 Passers table - Shaqiri with 7 and Hansen with 6 are just off the table:
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-tp-s22-final.jpg

Neagu remained in the Top Performance table despite an erratic last part of the season:
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-tr-s22-final.jpg

PS: A nice touch if Nordeus were minded: A 'Fair Play' table - winners this year:
    Season 66 - Week 4-league-fp-s22-final.png

A Player Retention list is being scrutinised for next season's squad - 5 players are out of contract so will be discussing terms very soon. As mentioned elsewhere, next season is going to be very much a holding season for consolidation, so no great things are expected from the club.
    Last edited by talisman; 05-30-2015 at 10:26 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Palace Casuals End of Term Report

PS: A nice touch if Nordeus were minded: A 'Fair Play' table - winners this year:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League FP S22 Final.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	46261
    Yeah, forexample a CL spot would be a nice reward. A bit like IRL
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Season was so so, mid season i bought a really good midfielder and that moron did 5-5-4-3-4-3 ratings i was luck to be able to resell him but he cost me both CL and Cup.
    But in league i was able to win.

Season 66 - Week 4-league-9.jpg
    talisman, Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Famous
    L22 Team
    My team clutched league champion title by leading 12 points. It is likely the largest final league leading points of this team. This is unbelievable as at season beginning I thought top 4 finish would be a good result. This is also its first league title in 10 seasons.

I still think this is a tough league. Even though toughness of my players in matches was the key factor of success, I cannot deny that good luck is another important factor of the big lead.

Season 66 - Week 4-1bulldog-table-bulldog.jpg

I am very happy that Tejera, my mid season addition DC, played the 15th league match today and has finally participated sufficient matches to qualify as league's top rated player (average 7.86). His performances were excellent and is inevitable the key of defense of our team since joining us.
    Season 66 - Week 4-1bulldog-table-tejera.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-1bulldog-leauge-toprater-bulldog.jpg

Besides, I would like to honor 2 other DC. Affendi also joined in mid season and acted as partner of Tejera. He had season average rating about 7.5. 4 star defender Die was the key of defense before Tejera and Affendi joining us. His season average was an excellent 7.6.

The title of league top scorer and league 2nd top passer were also owned by my team.

L14 Team
    On returning home after a long day out of country today, I was surprised and delighted to notice a congratulation facebook message from a rival manager that my team had already clutched league champion. The league position movements in last few days were amazing.

The final standings can clearly show it is a very tough league for the managers involved. I must admire that all top six teams have many good performances in this season. My slightly more participation in matches than other managers were eventually became a more than expected factor of success.

Season 66 - Week 4-1beauty-table-name.jpg

The title of 2nd top scorer and 5th top rater were also owned by my team.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 66 - Week 4-1beauty-table.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-31-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Season 66 - Week 4-morsa3.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-morsa4.jpg

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast