Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

[QUOTE=nikolgiorgos;343152]@ reddeviljohn
    hey, rd John, did you pass many rounds with 1 goal difference or it's my idea ?

Ha the last rnd was by 2
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers reserves went up against KKP away in the League and managed to gain a comfortable victory 6-0. However, Nordeus clearly viewed my comments and gave Chikin a 5 day injury. Magic sponge. Now one day.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-23-11-43-04.jpg

Meanwhile, the main team went up against T11 friend Meltano in the second leg of the Champions League at home. While the scoreline was a little closer, we still managed to win 3-2, meaning a 6-3 win on aggregate and passage to the semi finals.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-23-20-51-12.jpg

The sending off in this game was due to spitting. Disgusting bugger.

Lastly, Rhondda Rovers are trying to get as much money as possible in preparation for next season after some unusual late transfer activity a few days ago. The target is to try and break even by the end of the season (some 4M or so out at present), so fingers crossed.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

VIP
    Season 66 - Week 4-celtic8.png

Through to CL Semi-finals...

Season 66 - Week 4-31.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-32.jpg

VIP
    Season 66 - Week 4-celtic8.png

One of the finest stoppers ever played for Celtic 1888, Jamie McShane left the club today looking for new challenge... He was playing very good as 2-star player, but was struggling as 1-star... He never got rating 5 and in first 4 seasons (103 games) he only got rating 6 seven times (13 times in total)...

Season 66 - Week 4-33.png
    Cat Harrison and Ayman like this.

Famous
    Champions: Won 6:1 (9:1 agg) to advance to Semi-Finals.

League: Won 2:1 against 3rd. 2nd fell against 4th and we're now 13 points clear atop the league. Its been a long time since we've led by this much at this stage of the season. 5th place supported us today, although it may be one a support of "We're coming for you in the Champions League and want you to know it," as they present our next obstacle in the CL. One thing is for sure, they'll prove a far stiffer challenge than our Round of 16 and QTR-finals opposition (7:0) (9:1).

I apologize for the photo not loading. Technology hasn't been my friend today!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 66 - Week 4-cl-12-qf-2-.png  
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-23-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Scraping through CL

IDK if I was lucky or unlucky. Thankfully I scraped through to the Champions League semis 2-2 on aggregate (won on away goals). I faced a weaker team that was one level above me. After dominating the first leg but only winning 1-0 at Spartan Bridge, I was a bit worried but thought that it would probably be a draw, since he only had 38 possession in the first game. Well, the possession didn't change much, but the result did. Despite the stats looking more or less even, or a bit in favor of him, he absolutely DOMINATED me with me and a friend attending and him not. I'm not going to complain much, since in the end I got through on away goals, but this worries me for the rest of the competition as although I am the strongest team left but there are teams stronger than this one. Here are pictures of the match. BTW I made two subs in the last ten minutes but they didn't process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-23-6.52.49-pm.jpg   Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-23-6.52.41-pm.jpg   Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-23-6.52.34-pm.jpg   Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-23-6.52.25-pm.jpg  
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    IDK if I was lucky or unlucky. Thankfully I scraped through to the Champions League semis 2-2 on aggregate (won on away goals). I faced a weaker team that was one level above me. After dominating the first leg but only winning 1-0 at Spartan Bridge, I was a bit worried but thought that it would probably be a draw, since he only had 38 possession in the first game. Well, the possession didn't change much, but the result did. Despite the stats looking more or less even, or a bit in favor of him, he absolutely DOMINATED me with me and a friend attending and him not. I'm not going to complain much, since in the end I got through on away goals, but this worries me for the rest of the competition as although I am the strongest team left but there are teams stronger than this one.
    You left your midfield rather open for a strong 3(4) center midfield opponent IMO, maybe thats why you got dominated
    talisman, EmilZ and pcmacdaniel like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    You left your midfield rather open for a strong 3(4) center midfield opponent IMO, maybe thats why you got dominated
    Yes, my both of my MC's were out (one through a training injury, one through a ban). I had planned to play a similar formation to him but in the end had to stick with this. Probably should have put my DMC farther up though but didn't think of it at the time.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

Famous
    CL update:

I barely peeked at my game but i survived without loss(es) and injury(ies)!!! decent 1-0 win at away... ooh my sweet rocketshooter (SS with 51 shooting)AMC did his job from 30 meters, yeepiyay!

go for finals 1st phase tomorrow away against a solid german guy with 3-5-2 tactics

edit: ooh and my 1st level res. team performed very well with a "hedgehog" tactic!!! settings in 2nd post
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-24-2015 at 06:50 AM.

Micro update: CL secured and United had another cruise victory, now it is only the colour of the metal to be decided

Season 66 - Week 4-capture.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-capture2.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-league.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-24-2015 at 11:33 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast