Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Quick United Update: (we played agains raival and number three

We did will, Hamid made three assists, and we concolidated the first place in league, Yes later its tha awful CL match

Season 66 - Week 4-league1.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-league2.png

Season 66 - Week 4-ratings.jpg

ps. stupid CL opponent
    Season 66 - Week 4-capture.jpg
    He has bought at least 5 scout players this season
    Season 66 - Week 4-35290934.jpg

PPS. in one tokens transfers we bellieve
    Season 66 - Week 4-capture.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-19-2015 at 03:25 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The CL result, and of course we are out

Season 66 - Week 4-cl-blast.jpg
    nikolgiorgos, talisman and Ayman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    What are your goals for this season?
    L22 – League Top 4 and Cup Top 8
    L14 – League Champion and Cup Top 8
    For both teams, the goal will be subject to review if I cannot actively participate.
    I was out of town and absent from T11 for almost 2 season days. In those 2 days, for both my teams, I set one starting up to play 2 league matches, extensively trained the other players to avoid wasting their conditions, and let injured players recovering naturally to save red packs.

L22 Team

Season 66 - Week 4-al22-table.jpg
    In those 2 days, the team had 1 win and 1 draw in league matches and increased the lead to 7 points. Sadly, after I returned, my team suffered 2 narrow 0-1 losses in Cup and league matches against 2 higher quality team.

The team still lead by 4 points in league and have home court advantage in 2nd cup matches. This is more than satisfactory as clearly this team is not among the highest quality team in league and cup. Recently some player forms seem worsening, but I think the depth of this team will help to handle the upcoming league and Cup matches on next season day.

L14 Team
    Season 66 - Week 4-al14-table.jpg
    After 4 consecutive league wins, the teams finally climbed to leading position.

This young, deep, & balanced team improves quickly. The full squad is more than sufficient for competing only in league. I am considering to let go the only 4 star player who was also the best scorer in previous 2 seasons. His form seems worsening recently, and I want at least one player spot for academy players.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-19-2015 at 04:12 PM.

thru in c/l 3-1 on agg
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

VIP
    Season 66 - Week 4-butd9.png

Hi-ho, hi-ho, flush all scouts to flow...

Season 66 - Week 4-1.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-2.jpg
    Gert Funck and cookizzz like this.

Addicted
    I have 2 easy win games against deserted teams next. However, I have 4 players on yellow cards and I would idealy like them to deliberately get another yellow in the next game (happens in real life). Would changing tactics to hard tackling help and are there any other things that I can change.

VIP
    It wont help u much tho... My players get more cards when tackling is set to normal, than if it's set to hard...

VIP
    Season 66 - Week 4-butd9.png

Two milestones for Belgrade United players... Brazilian defender Djalma dos Santos played 200 games for the club and Spanish striker Edgar Ráez played 150 games...

Season 66 - Week 4-20.png

Season 66 - Week 4-21.png
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers main team said Ciao to Ciao FC in the Champions League as the rout was sealed at home with a 5-1 win, meaning that we qualify for the next round 9-1 on aggregate, though at the cost of losing Aleksic to injury in the match.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-19-20-04-14.jpg

Interestingly, I play Meltano in the next round, who happens to be on my friends list. In the last day or so, they have undergone a huge amount of transfer activity and have become a stronger team as a result. This could be an interesting tie.

In the League, the reserves played Andia at their place and started off well following a goalkeeping cock up to give me the lead in the 4th minute. However, though it was a good start, this is a team that scored two of my three goals conceded in the League all season. Thankfully, no jitters came about and we won comfortably in the end with a 4-0 victory.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-19-21-17-56.jpg
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Famous
    Season 66 - Week 4-te11-12-clr162ndleg.jpg

Wasn't able to attend the match, but won anyways 3:0 (7:0) aggregate.

Unfortunately DC/DMC Redknap picked up a 4 day injury (leaving us with only 5 defensive players), and Holy's yellow means he must sit out the first leg of the qtrs. Could be worse though, it could have been my 9* striker getting injured...

Decision time: Despite having 6 stars of quality, Redknap probably won't start the QTRS (if healthy). However, since options are limited in the back, should I expend the reds to roster depth, if necessary.

Bizarre stat: This marks the 15th consecutive game we haven't injured an opposing teams player! This should be a good sportsmanship achievement or something!!!

EDIT: League match. Picked up 3 points with neither team suffering an injury. Make this 16 straight w/o injuring the opposition... We're now 10 points clear of 2nd, as they continue to scuffle after beating us 4 days ago.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-19-2015 at 10:29 PM.
    Ayman, talisman, Blackkiwi and 4 others like this.

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast