Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Famous
    Level 22 Team

Because of limited qualities, every league match is difficult match for this team. But its performance in this season is amazing! First league title after 10 seasons had been becoming more likely.

Season 66 - Week 4-atable-bulldog.jpg

Level 14 Team

My team has raised to 2nd place. The points are still very close among the top 6 teams. My team has prominent advantage in goal differential and scored. These are important for league.

Generally, this team also well performed in this season. But it lost in several matches that I didn't really feel it badly performed.

Today, it will meet the rival team which got same point with my team and in 3rd place. This is the only team which is as young as and as good as my team in this league. The manager is also very active. It is a really difficult and challenging match. I am excited.

Season 66 - Week 4-atable-beauty.jpg
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie
    So just had the first leg of the CL semis...It was at home. It ended in a 0 - 0 draw. But it's a load of bollocks if I'm honest. I dominated him in all areas of the game and it should of been more 3-0. Oh well, my defence was amazing, they didn't threaten at all. Have to hope for a good result away now.

Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-8.28.16-pm.jpg
    talisman, Ayman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

CL SF: Buffs FC will take a 7-1 lead going into the home match after a barnstorming performance away.

• Striker Jack Harper scored 3, provided 1 assist and rated 13;
    • Alan Hansen ventured into nosebleed territory again for a classic T11 DMC solo goal;
    • Left Winger Baxter grabbed a goal and assist;
    • Right Back Hutton slammed a header home from a cross; and
    • Left Back Nicol did the same from a corner, in his 320th game for the Buffs.

However they'll all need to shake it off, shake it off and go again for the first of 4 difficult league matches as the Buffs travel to take on 4-season league rivals tonight.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Restarted a team after having uninstalled the app and 81 days inactivity. Got new team at the same level I left it, Manager Level 9 and Season progressed to 15, League Level 7. All players only have this season's stats.

More importantly it looks like its successfully jumped server

Gave me extra Tokens, packs and cash for returning as well as boosting a player to 6*. So team has 76T now.

PS. Not sure if its coincidence but the boosted player has almost the same name as me >.<
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-25-2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: jumped server

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    \o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Restarted a team after having uninstalled the app and 81 days inactivity. Got new team at the same level I left it, Manager Level 9 and Season progressed to 15, League Level 7. All players only have this season's stats.

Gave me extra Tokens, packs and cash for returning as well as boosting a player to 6*. So team has 76T now.

PS. Not sure if its coincidence but the boosted player has almost the same name as me >.<
    I think the player part you mentioned is part of the package as I had something similar when I thought my old Rhondda Rovers team were gone.

Anyhow, I wouldn't normally do this until all games are played for the day, but this match is an exception due to what I feel is sheer stupidity by their manager.

Rhondda Rovers main team played FC Leod away in the Champions League expecting a tense match due to their strange formation and five man defence. I played with a 4-1-4-1 formation and kept the same tactics as normal to see how we went.

And so it began. On the 9th minute, Voulgaris had a punt at goal, which took a deflection and went in.

1-0 Rhondda Rovers.

In the 13th minute, Chrapek got himself booked and was thinking about subbing him. However, I thought I'd wait until the end of the first half before doing that. In the 41st minute, Chrapek committed a foul and got a verbal warning from the ref...............before being a gobby sod, getting a second yellow and being sent off.

Half time. 1-0 to Rhondda Rovers, but down to 10 men. I tweaked the tactics slightly to move Sevilla more into the centre and focus attacking down the flanks (as they were far too central and had no width).

Second half begins and and the they started to push a bit more for the equaliser. However, after a few minutes, the opposite manager did what can only be considered an extremely stupid move to try and get the equaliser:

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-25-13-54-04.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-25-13-54-10.jpg

Not only did they leave themselves wide open, but they gave me extra possession due to the goalkeeper being out of position.

67th minute, Jordan has a shot and scores. 2-0 to Rhondda Rovers.

73rd minute, Sevilla has a shot and scored. 3-0 to Rhondda Rovers.

The opposition manager immediately reverted back to their original formation once realising the cock up that was made and managed to get one back in the 86th minute to make the final score 3-1 to Rhondda Rovers.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-25-14-13-43.jpg

I also got an achievement to boot as well:

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-25-13-58-07.jpg

If they had kept the formation they were using and not go all balls out with out of position players, this tie could have been a lot closer. However, they may have just eliminated themselves from the Champions League. The manager is not new either as they were originally level 12.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Please share screen with player, I am very curious
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Champions: Disappointing day, but it wasn't a disaster, as we picked a 1:1 away draw on the 1st leg. Team picked that draw in spite of its manager who forgot to check ST Ogunyode's morale before inserting him into the starting lineup and forgot to take him off free kick duties (left side) in favor of my other, far better striker.

Formations were 4-3n-1-2 for me and 3w-5(AML-MC-MC-MC-MR)-2 for opponent. Must say, i'm a tad shocked we only managed 3 shots on goal with 2ST + AMC against lone DC and no DMC. Game was 1:0 to me, when I changed from normal, to attacking late to try and pick up an additional critical away goal. Not sure if it was smart with a lead to play attacking, but opponent also was undermanned at that location.

No injuries for either side. Not really a surprise he didn't get one; none of my opponents have in 25 straight matches (wish the streak was mine not dropping like that). Injury volume is still quadruple that of the opposition (8:2).

League: We're facing last, whom gives up double-digits goals in the vast majority of their matches. Not to concerned here!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-25-2015 at 02:54 PM.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Nope, it's not a coincidence, when I started playing again late last season I got the same package (on both of my teams) and both 6* players had same last name as my account. Nice way to say welcome back!

*League update : Dominated my opponent today as I won 8-1, my sub ST, De la Rosa, clearly stated he does not want to be and should not be a sub. With 5 goals out of 8, 3 of which he scored without being assisted and a total rating of 9 sure got him a well earned MotM. My other ST wasn't any worse as he made 2 assists (both were scored later by De la Rosa) and scored a goal getting a rating of 9 as well. Not to forget my MR, Marko, who scored a goal and made 2 assists. Last but not least, my MC, Gabric, made an assist and scored a goal.

*chie FC failed to keep his place as 2nd when he lost to the 4th, giving FC-APK his spot back as 2nd, and giving me 6 points lead.
    Last edited by Ayman; 05-25-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Here's the Squad with 6* in it. The 6* boost is already mentioned in the Welcome Back package screen.

Here's the Player with similar name - Initial and Last Name is the same.

@Ayman ty for confirming

Since I just remembered previously that I had taken a guess that these new teams were the source of low wage players I can confirm that, at least on this team, none of them have wages between 1 and 10k.

But, although its a long way to do it, it was nice to see that the invite/gift worked to get it on a server of choice.

Since the team is sitting 3rd with the only human players above (2) I'll give it one game to see if I can win it, if not I'll tank it and decide what I'm doing next Season. Only 15pts between 1st and last.

Famous
    \o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

Restarted a team after having uninstalled the app and 81 days inactivity. Got new team at the same level I left it, Manager Level 9 and Season progressed to 15, League Level 7. All players only have this season's stats.....
    Sorry that I'm silly and cannot completely follow. Are you restart the game after your old team is supposed cancelled, and then T11 offered you choices to take over another teams and gave you aforesaid gifts?

Thanks for clarifications in advance.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast