Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Rookie
    Won the league today with a 0-7 win, while 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th all played each other. The aim is to protect the undefeated record, shouldn't be too hard as we play a lot of bottom clubs apart from second last game of the season, against 4th place. Season 66 - Week 4-image.jpg
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

CL Semi Good Result?

Have a league match in a few hours, but got a pretty good result in first leg of CL semi. Played a team only about 0.7 worse rating than me; the best remaining team in the CL behind myself. Got a 1-1 away draw. He was present, I came to watch at halftime. Honestly, they probably should have won, but I also deserved my goal. It came in the 90th minute, extremely dramatically, after having wasted numerous open goal chances. And it was my sub too! I changed to hard attacking in the 84th minute and Eyyubov, my 19 year old 3 star striker, gave me a good chance for the second leg. First time I've felt like an actually good manager. Disappointingly, both of my wingers got sixes. My star man Montanari seems to be slowing down, after he had scored 19 goals in 17 league games, he hasn't scored in five games in all comps. Jimenez will be dropped next game for five star 19 year old Santoso.
    Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-3.27.13-pm.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-3.27.52-pm.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-3.27.47-pm.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-3.27.20-pm.jpg

In other news, look what happened in the other semi, crazy stuff!
    Season 66 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-05-25-3.28.07-pm.jpg
    Last edited by EmilZ; 05-25-2015 at 07:41 PM.
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

This season I've been focusing on generating cash. I set out the target of 6B to have in my account by the end of the season and I stormed passed that last week.

Through watching videos I've managed to generate an extra 1.61B through the season so far. At 1AM UK time it seems the new daily allowance is reset and videos become available to watch. I've been able to generate between 40-50M a day through these at the very worse - with some days pushing close to and exceeding 100M.

I've also banned training and instead play friendlies every day which also goes to help push my cash up through gate and goods receipts. I sacked one player which cost me close to 100M as I couldn't get him sold and had no room for one of my new recruits, but even with that going on wage expenditure my whole wage output to date this season is 755M. As I've raised 844M through ticket sales alone (and then a further 293M through merchandise) that more than covers my wage outgoings and further goes to push up my profit for the season. I've even managed to make a small profit on selling players - although at the start of next season I will be bringing in 2/3 new players, so can counter that by spending at the start of next season.

Injurys have crippled my team all season. Almost every game I play, including friendlies, I seem to pick up injuries, so my red packs have decreased by around 200 this season as a result. I used all my Greens up to improve 3/4 first teamers to bring them up to 6 star, so down on them from the start of the season, but no big deal really on that front. Farming for Tokens has all but ended now apart from a 15/20 min window around 1AM most mornings, but even with that its hard to farm many tokens. I've managed to add around another 300 or so onto my total and have around 14,380 now. More than enough to keep me going if needs be.

2.37B profit on the season to date. Still in the Champions League too (Drew 0-0 in the first leg of the semi), along with sitting in 2nd in the league, with the team in first still to play, with me being only 2 points behind him, so in theory a double is still in my hands. My aim as always is just to promote each season and do so with Champions League qualification and I am easily on course for this.

If I don't bring any players in I will have a team full of average 5 star players next season as the majority of my current team is at Scout level at the moment. I have 2 spots open in my team so will be looking for players just shy of 6 star at the start of next season, whilst I am still trying to sell 4/5 other players in the next few days and if I can then they will also be replaced with close to 6 star players from Sunday. I doubt I will need to do much for my team to be good enough to promote in a top 4 spot next season even at the moment.

At the moment its all about storing money / tokens when available for when I reach higher levels. Only 5 teams in my league have managed to stay in positive funds for the entirety of this season, with one of those 5 looking like going into a negative balance in the next day or two. Whilst its great that I am able to post big profits at the moment, I am worried about the long term stability if outgoings start jumping up a huge amount again. Sounds stupid that even with 6.53B I don't feel confident that will keep me going for ages.
    Last edited by kynan; 05-25-2015 at 08:55 PM.
    Gert Funck, Cat Harrison and Ayman like this.

Rookie
    Just as an update, my AMR, Gozalbo has 34 league goals in 21 games. And 39 in 32. He only signed for us at the end of last season but he's the best signing I've ever made.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.

Addicted
    Tiny update my end.

Rhondda Rovers reserves played the League match tonight away to Joao Henrique and managed to win comfortably 5-0.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-25-21-37-14.jpg

Following the other teams dropping points, a win tomorrow will secure the League title.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Sorry that I'm silly and cannot completely follow. Are you restart the game after your old team is supposed cancelled, and then T11 offered you choices to take over another teams and gave you aforesaid gifts?

Thanks for clarifications in advance.
    In part yes.

I had a team. I then stopped being active on it and put it in offline mode. I then uninstalled the app (because I was testing what happened on the Friends list when uninstalling since someone asked me why a friend suddenly went from active to 'gone').

There had been chat on the Forum about new higher level teams, returning managers, low wage players etc.
    So I decided to wait the 70+ days before restarting the team to see what happened. (I was particularly interested to see if an invite/gift to restart team would make it jump from the original server to that of my main.)

So after 81 days I did an invite from my main (via the 'Invite X' to the left of the Friends list (fb/t11 site)).

Once launched, I did not get an option to choose team or name like in a new team. I didn't get to do a takeover or choose level etc. I just got the Welcome Back screen as I posted above and then it went straight into a 'new' team at the level I had left the inactive one.

The squad is mainly 4* with a couple of 3s and 5s + the one boosted to 6*. The team had all original resources plus I think any others it earned before going inactive + the items listed in the Welcome Back screen.

Club: The Club History is intact from the level 5 club takeover I did a couple of seasons before uninstalling the app - this new team seems to be a continuation of that. The trophies are there from the beginning, all 14 previous seasons.

Manager: All the achievements are there, all the League/CL/Cup History is there but the flags are all gone.

\o/ *Buffs Spam*\o/

League: Buffs FC travel away to 4-season rivals Popoide and win 3-1.

It was a war of attrition with few clear chances - defences were on top. Striker Harper opened the scoring in the 1st half, Left Winger Baxter eased the nerves midway through the second but 10 mins from time the home side cut the deficit to one. Thankfully MC Henderson then drilled home a through ball from Baxter to take the points.

Leader and 2nd both won so Buffs remain 3 and 1 pt behind each respectively. The Buffs play the leader tomorrow and 2nd the day after.

Famous
    Yesterday happenings:

CL Semi away was a rollercoaster, won against a slightly weaker team 3-2 (with last minute goal)
    League won 0-10 away against last positioned team
    oooh and a mandatory daily injury (no! not gonna buy tokens even if i.... never mind)

Dreamer
    Yesterday my win streak ended with a narrow draw against the second place team in the league.
    I account the draw to be an indirect result of the injured ST few games before. Although the free academy sub performed reasonably well.

Season 66 - Week 4-wsend2.jpg
    Season 66 - Week 4-wsend.jpg

That concluded the 19-0-0 run
    Although the win streak was broken, the unbeaten streak continues. Hope it can keep up for the rest of this season
    Buffs Mad, Ayman, talisman and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Yesterday my win streak ended with a narrow draw against the second place team in the league.
    I account the draw to be an indirect result of the injured ST few games before. Although the free academy sub performed reasonably well.

That concluded the 19-0-0 run
    Although the win streak was broken, the unbeaten streak continues. Hope it can keep up for the rest of this season
    Nice run first in league with a good margin i guess?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast