Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

In other news! I played a friendly against a better team.

Ok I won, yea! this is not the reason for the post - LOOK - at my keeper, 8 and first MOM
    Season 66 - Week 4-capture.jpg

He had only two shots on target, so I don't get it

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Another confused ref.

Alarm set for 3.50am this morning - last minute checks on team OK - awaiting start of match - we're off! But where is my opponent? - oh well...

Season 66 - Week 4-cup-hl-s22-final.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-cup-pr-s22-final.jpg

Season 66 - Week 4-trophy-thumbs-up.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Alarm set for 3.50am this morning - last minute checks on team OK - awaiting start of match - we're off! But where is my opponent? - oh well...
    As long as you win. Don;t care anything even injured

League: and other 10-0 win. happy beacause opponent is Barcelona (i'm a anti-fan of) hope that FC Falkaneau can take his opportunity to gains promotion

i expected to win 10-0 against #14 tomorrow and 5-0 agiants #4 at the last day.
    Season 66 - Week 4-24.jpg

Goalden shoe war is very tight ! if Simov win this season i will rename him Cristiano Ronaldo
    Season 66 - Week 4-24-1.jpg
    Last edited by tongly45; 05-28-2015 at 09:30 AM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

That's the League title 8 points clear with 2 games left
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    We was testing our theory with my friend... Our theory is simple if u there and/or get support the random gonna screw with you I was risking against my CL semi and league oppo yesterday... both went VERY well coz i wasnt there neither my friends

(shot taken from my res. acc.)

Here is my CL semi home game against a slightly weaker team, last game was a "rollercoaster" 3-2 win away (oppo wasnt there ofc.)...

behold:
    Season 66 - Week 4-4thclsemi2.jpg

Thinking to pass my CL final for good result

Cup: Buffs FC secure the Silverware with a 4-2 win.

The Buffs had a fast and furious start which produced 5 CKs but valiant defending kept them out.....until the Buffs scored twice from a further 2 CKs; once in 25 mins with right winger Gauld powering home from Morrison and then 3 minutes later Gauld was the provider for left winger Baxter.

The Buffs were then shook by a breakaway goal 6 minutes later. Baxter counterattacked from deep in the second half for Harper to finish, then DMC Hansen did what he (and other T11 DMCs) does, ran the length of the park to score. The opposition mounted a last ditch charge in the last 10 minutes with the match's 3rd goal from a CK on 81 minutes but the Buffs held on for the win.

Both central defenders rated 8, as did the wingers but Striker Harper snatched the Bubbly from left winger Baxter - only 1 goal but he was repeatedly foiled by the opposition GK who rated 8 (on another day he'd have hit 3).

Both Managers were present but only 1 supporter turned up for this Showpiece.

Harper needs 3 more goals to break 50, MC James Morrison needs 1 more for a fine total of 20.

"Steady the Buffs!"

my 35T team Grand INter win his 3rd Cup in 8 season. and this time may be the 2nd time for the treble (2nd in league, CL final tommorrow)
    just a team i log in and log out 1 a day.

in 8 season the Grand inter won
    3 league 3 runner up 1 top3 (1st season) 1 league in combat
    1 Champion league 1 semifinalist 1 final in attend
    3 cup
    in the same time Palaiseau FC was a scout team with 200 TK a season
    7 league 1 runner up
    5 CL 1 semifinal
    2 cup

both team won 1 treble
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

With two matches left United claimes the first league title in a long time

Season 66 - Week 4-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    The Slump continues: We lost 2:3, marking a 3 matches winless streak. We drew 1:1 in the league yesterday, in addition to the 2:2 CL draw that sent us home. I had all players on superb morale (not max), max condition with the win bonus at half-max today. Luckily, I clinched the league title two days ago, so it doesn't really matter. It just annoying to be seeing one poor performance after another. My 9* striker also gets like an "8" match rating every match, but its like consistant 7's from almost everybody else. I had several "8"'s for a while (and 9's from the striker), out of multiple players, so the loss of form is a little mystifying. Someone may be dragging down my form, but its difficult to identify the culprit.

Streak snapped: Opponent picked up an 88th minute injury, snapping the streak of 29 consecutive games without injurying the opponent.

League irony. The team that eliminated us (Ordu52), slipped to 6th today (whom drew us yesterday in league play). Ordu52 is now in 5th, 3 points back of 4th. They would have been 2 backs point of Rexlo, whom they face tomorrow if my team wasn't playing like Sunderland. Unfortunately they probably needed me to gets points here because 4th has a mid-table team tommorrow and last place the following day. Thing annoying thing here is I showed up, but the hard defending (w/ counters) strategy which worked so well in the first couple KO rounds and won me the Champions League last season has just all of the sudden stopped working. When down 1:2, I switched to an attacking mentality, pulled even, but then immediately conceded the eventual game winner.

Preparing for next season: Today I've been selling players to shrink my roster size for the upcoming cup draw. I have two 1 star players currently and the youth academy will be providing another one tomorrow. So that's 3 one star players for the cup draw (Q42, Q46 and Q60-64 respectively). This is my first attempt at fooling the cup draw with this team.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-28-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast