Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH

Famous
    off sry: DAT poser picture with his ****ty Lada
    EPIC!

anyway sry for loss
    EmilZ likes this.

Famous
    I don't think all hope is lost. Although your opponents formation is very defensive, his defenders aren't very good. You'll most likely need to acquire a bunch of 5*/6* players though to pull off the comeback though and at your level this can only be done through a token investment (unfortunately).

For a counter-formation, I'd just treat it like a 4-1-4-1, and play 3w-4-3!
    EmilZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    off sry: DAT poser picture with his ****ty Lada
    EPIC!

anyway sry for loss
    Lol yeah that Lada. But it's okay. He was a level higher after all, despite having a worse team. At least now I can probably focus on league and champions league
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I don't think all hope is lost. Although your opponents formation is very defensive, his defenders aren't very good. You'll most likely need to acquire a bunch of 5*/6* players though to pull off the comeback though and at your level this can only be done through a token investment (unfortunately).

For a counter-formation, I'd just treat it like a 4-1-4-1, and play 3w-4-3!
    Thanks! Any arrows you would recommend I should put?
    Level 2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    Thank you. That is actually very helpful. I think I could turn it around. However, the match is while I'm at school and can't attend unless I change the time. What formation would you advise? My AMC is my best player so I could drop him back into a MC for a 4-1-3-2 or have an AML and AMR for a 4-5-1v. I'd appreciate any help for tactics.
    I do not study counter formation. Generally, I insist to put my players to their natural positions. So it is hard to adopt various counter formation. I build my teams for formation 4-4-2 and employ some versatile players to facilitate minor formation changes.

For your case, if your starting players are your best ones and have already been placed in the best formation, I suggest to put a blue arrow on the AMC, red arrows on the DMC, ML and MR, and then set focus passing to both flanks. If you can attend the match, I prefer to start with defensive mentality and observe. As usual, identifying inactive players and then make substitution and change attacking focus during the match. If you will not be present, I think setting a normal mentality will be safer.

Please note that I rarely set so many arrows like these. I just try to use your team with my tactics. I am not sure if it works.

BTW, I rarely employ pure AMC, even though 2 AMC were among the best players in my teams' history. But I have at least one AMC/AML or AMC/AMR in my squad so that I can make in-match adjustment to set AMC if necessary.

Good luck.
    EmilZ likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    Thanks! Any arrows you would recommend I should put?
    With the 3w-4-3, its all out attack. Attacking (Hard attacking)/down the flanks/whole pitch/hard/short - no counter/offsides trap.

Red arrows on DL, DR, ML and MR. Blue arrows on both MC's...
    EmilZ likes this.

Thanks for all the help guys. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the match. I set the formation to 3w-4-3 and brought in a better keeper and left back. I asked my friend to manage my team but he forgot I ended up losing 2-0 at home (with pretty even stats), and so am out of my first real cup in preliminary. I'm not too mad though, since now I can focus on Champions League (in which I have the best team) and my league, which I don't yet know (I thought it would be hard to manage three competitions at once anyways). But thanks for the help guys. If you really want screenshots I can provide them, but I don't really think anyone wants to see them Good luck to all of you guys in your respective cups and leagues!
    cookizzz likes this.
    Level 2

Famous
    Yes. Handling 2 competitions is much easier than handling 3, especially when your teams have a small squad and have many injuries. When the league schedule release tomorrow, you will notice the time between league and CL matches can be as short as 3 hours. You may find difficult to arrange fit and well performing players to attend all matches. You may also not be able to make roster changes for the second matches.

BTW, as friendly reminder to newbies, the first league match is possible to start any time after new season day run. Get your team ready for the new season. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    BTW, as friendly reminder to newbies, the first league match is possible to start any time after new season day run. Get your team ready for the new season. Good luck.
    I have totally forgotten that :P

some of my friends played very early cup matches the 1. day 3,5 hours after maintenance

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Timely reminder for the old hands, too...
    EmilZ likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast