Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH

Is this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH

Hi guys, I'm due to play my cup match vs a level 3 Azerbaijani opponent in half an hour. However, when I looked at his squad, I found something strange, half of his players weren't there! He's even missing a keeper on the field. Will I get a default win? I'm scared that this team is gonna troll me because it says he got promoted last season with fourth place. How is that even possible? Can it be that half of his team retired all at once? Thanks in advance.Is this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-9.29.20-am.jpg
    Spartak Varna ФК (Bulgarian Club)
    Level 2
    Level 1: League Runner Up

Come on ya Spartans! Come on ya Spartans! Spartans RISE!

no, he has more than 11 players and the match will run. You should have a huge advantage though. The machine fills their squad

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Ok, the only problem is that his player are actually better than mine. Hope the machine helps me a bit
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Level 2

Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    Ok, the only problem is that his player are actually better than mine. Hope the machine helps me a bit
    maybe he just needs to renew some contracts. Good luck
    EmilZ likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Thanks, I'll need it.
    Level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Nope, despite having the exact same quality as his team and him playing some ****ty formation, he won 4-1. I was present and had more possession, but then he and three of his friends including a level 7 came to watch. Immediately the match changed when they came and he started scoring and running past my defense at will. Two of the goals were off of corners. My strikers were missing open goals left and right. It was just miserable. Possibly the worst game from my team I've ever witnessed. It was a fair game until his friends ganged up on me. Then, what can I say? At least I got an away goal But don't think I'm getting past this round, doesn't matter that I'm home next game. But that's football for you.

Is this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.16.42-am.jpgIs this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.16.16-am.jpgIs this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.16.08-am.jpgIs this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.16.00-am.jpgIs this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.15.53-am.jpgIs this possible? NEED AN ANSWER FAST BEFORE MATCH-screen-shot-2015-05-03-10.15.43-am.jpg
    Level 2

Famous
    Don't give up. I faced similar situation and eventually won the series for several times before. A big victory in second match is possible.

If you have a capable backup GK, suggest you replacing the starting GK with him in the 2nd match. Your team may not need to start next match with very attacking mentality. Your opponent has many defenders. I don't like to be too attacking against them. However, if your team cannot score lately during the match, you should change. I do not study counter formation. But I will avoid put a AMC against a team with DMC. I prefer to use a MC instead of a AMC. Your opponent's defense in both flanks may be weaker. You may try to explore this.

Sorry that my analysis may not be useful. Anyway, wish you good luck in next match.

If you want to have some friends supporting you in matches, friend-requesting the opponents' supporters in this match can be a good start. I like to add supporters of any matches as friends, because these managers like to attend matches.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-03-2015 at 04:18 PM.
    EmilZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Don't give up. I faced similar situation and eventually won the series for several times before. A big victory in second match is possible.

If you have a capable backup GK, suggest you replacing the starting GK with him in the 2nd match. Your team may not need to start next match with very attacking mentality. Your opponent has many defenders. I don't like to be too attacking against them. However, if your team cannot score lately during the match, you should change. I do not study counter formation. But I will avoid put a AMC against a team with DMC. I prefer to use a MC instead of a AMC. Your opponent's defense in both flanks may be weaker. You may try to explore this.

Sorry that my analysis may not be useful. Anyway, wish you good luck in next match.

If you want to have some friends supporting you in matches, friend-requesting the opponents' supporters in this match can be a good start. I like to add supporters of any matches as friends, because these managers like to attend matches.
    Thank you. That is actually very helpful. I think I could turn it around. However, the match is while I'm at school and can't attend unless I change the time. What formation would you advise? My AMC is my best player so I could drop him back into a MC for a 4-1-3-2 or have an AML and AMR for a 4-5-1v. I'd appreciate any help for tactics.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It happened to me many times. When an oppo manager starts watching the game, his team power-ups.
    Anyway, with that team, that score and oppo player lv3 and active, you have no hope to go any further.
    Forget the Cup and try to find some cheap 30 y.o. , 5* players for the league.
    EmilZ likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

my 2nd account event win 7-2 home but in the 2nd leg, a player got a red card when i didn't attend and the matche end with a lost 5-0. don't worry, may be luck smile on you
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast