Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By shwanko07

Thread: Best time for Power Training?

Rookie

Best time for Power Training?

Is there any best time to do Power Training where players skill point gain are high? And is it OK to do PT right after a match considering we keep players condition in green?

Addicted
    i have noticed that my player who i do PT with gets more progress the higher fitness he has.

just waste of packs and stuff, next season or smth he'll suck anyway
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I'd say beginning of the season is the best time for Power Training, especially if your planning on buying players to power train.
    uyfc likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say beginning of the season is the best time for Power Training, especially if your planning on buying players to power train.
    So your recommendation is to save up the Rest packs and do PT at the beginning of season? Doing PT during season is not recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by uyfc View Post
    So your recommendation is to save up the Rest packs and do PT at the beginning of season? Doing PT during season is not recommended?
    Well yes, theres no point buying a player now knowing that he will lose a star of quality next season, when you can buy players on the market next season that are 5 quality better than now.

Plus at the beginning of a season you only play your cup preliminary rounds on day 1 and day 2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i have noticed that my player who i do PT with gets more progress the higher fitness he has.
    is this true? i thot it is somewhat random with probably lower and upper limit.

If you need to pt players you already got, best time to do so is last 2 season days. This way your players will progress more since their age will get bigger next season and aged players will train a bit less than you expect em to.
    If you are going to bring new players in next season, you have to pt at first days of season, preferably before league starts.

Power training is a nice tactic but you need to pick the right time for it!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    If you need to pt players you already got, best time to do so is last 2 season days. This way your players will progress more since their age will get bigger next season and aged players will train a bit less than you expect em to.
    this is not totally correct. if you get promoted, your players will add 1 more year, but they also lose 1 star. so in some cases, the loss of 1 star more than offsets the extra year, training speed wise. especially if the player is still young (e.g. 18 5-star => 19 4-star).

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    just waste of packs and stuff, next season or smth he'll suck anyway
    yepp .. that is what am thinking too
    i wasted alot of green to push them 1 star higher when i can buy new 18 yo who i can have without PT at same level next season
    tbh PT is good if you have strong opposition in league and cup .. otherwise is better to save the green packs for next season
    uyfc likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)