Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Market has come to death..

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Yah, not to mention that there was no nordeus generated players for the first two days, it only happened to my main team..
    Been waiting from 4:30 am to 6:30am(gmt+1) refreshing the page every 2-3min.. hahaha defenetly cursed.
    my alt teams got many 5* players in their list ><

edit: on first day i had 4* nordgen wave, on day two they were 3*..
    NORDEUS PLEASE LET ME SPEND TOKENS ! rofl

2nd edit: 3rd day w/o norgens.. well !@#$ it.
    You don't have to wake up at 4 a.m. Bulgarian time. In Bulgaria the new season maintenance finishes at around 6.30 a.m. the last couple of seasons. So you could easily wake up at 6. 15 a.m. let's say in the morning. But if you're top of your server it won't matter, cause you probably won't have any nordgen in the market even this early. I think that Nordeus doesn't generate player for managers at the highest levels so that they don't become invincible and also so that they force you to spend tokens on packs for powertraining
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-22-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Dreamer
    I picked up a super fast training 18yr old MC on day 2 when 5* nordgens finally appeared for me.
    I guess everyone had spent all their money cause I got him for 1 token.

Last season I got my keeper about a week into the season the same way, and he's a total stud.

So it's kinda of just a matter of luck/good timing

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    You don't have to wake up at 4 a.m. Bulgarian time. In Bulgaria the new season maintenance finishes at around 6.30 a.m. the last couple of seasons. So you could easily wake up at 6. 15 a.m. let's say in the morning. But if you're top of your server it won't matter, cause you probably won't have any nordgen in the market even this early. I think that Nordeus doesn't generate player for managers at the highest levels so that they don't become invincible and also so that they force you to spend tokens on packs for powertraining
    Bulgarian time is +2GMT ;D I said +1 as i live in italy, anyhow... once i get up at 4:30 i need a coffee, cigarete.. take a **** and then sit on the PC haha.. an average of 30min. most of the times i've seen nordgens at 5:30-6:00 but sometimes they would appear earlier.. like 5:00 am and then disappear by 5:30
    Last couple of seasons maintenance finished at 4:57-5:25 ;D those are my records.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    Market has come to death..-market.jpg

The market from my server
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Mine after just signing in
    Market has come to death..-capture.jpg

D -pressing

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123