Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nordeus emploee beats me in bidding war

I was time ago in a round of 65+ tokens, and, be sure, Nordeus don't have people in the bidding wars.
    Simply is a token buyer without experience, or a player in a country that have videos per Tokens, so probably he can have a big budget too.
    Too in the bidding wars we have to talk about the "proud", this feeling that say -ohh yeah yeah, go one round more, after 25 rounds you don't wanna loose the player no? so bid bid don't stop coz the end is near LOL

Resume, I've seen that before.

There are a lot of T11 managers who have over 10 000 tokens. So why not spend 50 on a 4 star player they somehow liked?

I remember PricopGeorgeCatalin gave 68 tokens for a 3 stars players in a bidding war, there are many players who don't go back on biddings. That guy is not a Nordeus employee.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    How nice comments from a gentleman. And how nice for Nordeus to allow such comments.
    Indeed, but on the other hand when I say something bad about auto-assigning of skill points or about another stupid Nordeus update, my post always gets deleted.
    Last edited by sincity; 05-08-2015 at 09:09 PM.

I have only been in 2 bidding wars. Once to get rams head. Once this season because it was an 18 year old Nordgen GK 1 point from scout with 1v1 stop ability and was the highest valued player in the day 1 market. Never seen a GK in the top 3-4 players like that so I wasn't letting him go.

Hard to evaluate GK but he has not had any 5/6 ratings so far in 11 matches or so. Worth the price to me. I have had to use scout GK before because usually there are no fast trainers. Now I will keep this GK for at least 5-6 seasons as I promote every time.

There was also proving the point to the market that if I bid you go away. It worked well as the same few bid for all of the top players but gave up after 2-3 rounds after the GK. I got all top players in the market I wanted.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Sully, you should control your language and stop insulting other members. We have 0 tolerance for this. Next time you will get banned, thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Sully, you should control your language and stop insulting other members. We have 0 tolerance for this. Next time you will get banned, thank you.
    sorry, which members did I insult? I only expressed my frustration at always getting into bidding wars with Turks and Asians. So please point out to me which members I insulted.

I dont appreciate being threatened with the banhammer for things I did not do.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Moi
    an idiot Turk manager
    Is it pointed clearly enough?
    dave1311 and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Take a look at the screendump, he is 23
    But already trained to triple role, so that's fifty T invested by the current owner either in training it or buying him from Scout, if he was younger I would assume the current manager added the role.

A triple role is so nice to have on the bench I can see why a four star would still be attractive.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    welcome back Cat, we missed you
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12