Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Decrease 'injury in match' chance

Banned

Decrease 'injury in match' chance

My 4 first eleven players injured in my last match after my best player injured in previous match. I examined all of my matches this season. I have injured 11 players so far (with normal tackling) while my players injured 9 times (include one player who have injured in match 3 times). So, i don't complain it. After all this is just a game.

Decrease 'injury in match' chance-4-injuries.jpgDecrease 'injury in match' chance-1-injury.jpgDecrease 'injury in match' chance-beriev.jpg

So, what strategies/tactics we should use to decrease injury chance in match?

-Sorry for my English-
    Last edited by jey2208; 03-05-2013 at 08:38 AM. Reason: delete irrelevant things :p

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    All what you can do is to keep them in a good condition 85%+ before every game. (for away games) for (home games) same but you can upgrade your grass to avoid so many injuries.

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

There is nothing you can do.They only want you to think that you can decrease injuries by setting easy tackling and going into matches with full condition.

At the end of the day,Nordeus is the one deciding who's going to get injury and when.
    hullabaloo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    Attachment 2834

So, what strategies/tactics we should use to decrease injury chance in match?

-Sorry for my English and explanation-

Dont use normal/hard tackling and dont overtrain your players (RRR > Rest, Recover, Regenerate)... + Sell/kick all players over 25 yrs..... Alo, you can try to upgrade your facilities and see if it helps.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

- keep condition high (full 99%)
    - look to other teams matches before you play them and see how much injuries are causing (some especially the abandoned ones who are left with hard tackle instruction.. combined with bad moral bcz no one care about them ) go for a kill and will definitely cause an injury or two .. i will play as much as i can from reserve players as long they are good enough to win
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All what you can do is to keep them in a good condition 85%+ before every game.

Good luck!
    That makes no difference at all , i always have my team on 99% condition and 99% morale and a still got 3 injuries in 1 game playing normal tackling . at home on a good pitch.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    there is nothing you can do.they only want you to think that you can decrease injuries by setting easy tackling and going into matches with full condition.

At the end of the day,nordeus is the one deciding who's going to get injury and when.
    this!

Banned
    Thanks all.

Before match that my 4 players injured, I keep their condition, those who injured, around 95% and very good/superb morale. I think my facilities (high quality grass and ambulance cart) are good enough for those who don't spend token on it.
    However, it's just a game.

upgrade the grass for home games and good luck on away games
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

upgrading your grass, having a condition over 80%, not using high intensity training, bla bla bla...these are bunch of lies by moneydeus..I can't believe you guys actually fall for all these speculations..Don't you understand they have to blame their money scheme on something? I feel sorry for people who are actually paying real money for this stupidly managed game, only to get ripped off more..I ended up having players left with a condition of 1% in matches a lot of times in my early stage, trained players with high intensity when their condition was below 20% and didn't get injured..And i had times where i had a player with 100% condition and morale get a broken leg..Ops i forgot, it's just like real football right?

Do you think the reason players on your team get injured is just to imitate the "real" time soccer? Of course not..They want your players to be injured so you can buy tokens to buy health packs to heal your players, so that they can get injured again and you buy again...Moneydeus has absolutely no credibility or what so ever.. Having a player with a broken leg while stretching? No need to say more, it explains everything..Probably stretching on a mountain..
    Thought about buying tokens at some point, but after realizing this legal scam, i chose not to. I don't like people who try to put their hands in my pockets..
    Last edited by Rasit; 03-05-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast