Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Abbreviations and other T11 terms

Quote Originally Posted by jojet View Post
    Thnx, good to know
    That isn't exactly true. Yes some will bust and some will do well just as any player but an 18-19 yr old nordgen who is spawned at each days reset (some days during middle of season, almost always on 1st day of season) who cost the most money of any player you see for that lvl are called fast trainers.

They improve faster than other players......by a lot. That is what you pay for. Now if you don't spend real money and can't farm a lot of tokens then they won't be a good investment for you because it takes a lot of green packs to keep the same players for several years. Just adding a star to them every season takes quite a bit.

But if you have the resources they can make some of the best players in the game, last a lot longer than normal players, and rack up huge lifetime stats.

I have a team built entirely of them and my record speaks for itself. I buy tokens and farm what I can but there are tons of players who spend a LOT more than me and I defeat them regularly.

Thanks David.

I started last season with the idea of training my whole team by myself, but not the resources to do so
    I was looking for fast trainers. Now I changed my strategy in reaching the best four each season to earn money and resources.
    But training attracts me.
    The dilemmas of a manager :-)

Thank you all for the help! Makes me able to read and understand the forum a whole lot better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12