Thread: Would you sell this player?

Would you sell this player?

Hi everyone,

I have question about a player in my squad. I am not quite sure what to do with him.

Would you sell this player?-fuller.jpg
    Would you sell this player?-fuller2.jpg

My situation:

Level: 2
    Average quality: 20.1

That player who can play MC is just 19, with 17 quality and he trains rather fast. However, he is behind two other MC's who are 24 in my squad and does not seem to catch up. Due to the gap in quality, I tend to start the other guys and use him only when I have multiple matches on the same day.

Would you sell and cash in on his value, which is higher than many of my team's players? I'm not a fan of spending tokens just to buy rests or power train...
    Last edited by mmunger; 05-18-2015 at 04:21 AM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Famous
    Yes, if you're not going to power train he'll just be a bench player and that revenue you'll get for him should be enough to fill a couple spots with older 5* players.

Depends on how much you spend on this game including time and money. If the answer is little to both then no way.

I can tell you from experience it is hard to get a CM who gets 8 ratings. Even really expensive fast trainers. I have found exactly 1 player at that position who plays as well or better than the stats he displays in 5 seasons. He is also getting them in the cup and CL.

Short answer is keep playing him until he is getting more 6's than 8's.

Rookie
    Form guide says he's poor but 3 goals in 8 games and 2 assists isn't too bad. I mean it's not great but it does add more of a question mark over whether the lad will improve. If you have no other back up for those positions and don't need additional finances I'd be tempted to keep him and keep training hard

Dreamer
    Early in the game cash is really important. You should not have any expensive players on the bench unless you are planning to use them. So sell him and replace with some players you can use with that money.

9 matches played 8 goals and sell?? neverrr!!!

Don't let Q decide who plays - its a consideration but not the only one. A good player with low Q is a good player and a bad blayer with high Q is a fake a sham and should be taken to behind the stadium and ..... *headshot*

Your the one that can see your whole team and judge whether it plays better with him in or out. I'd probably be playing him, if form of others is lesser, but if your not going to play him much then cash in. (But tbh his value is not that huge to dash for the cash.)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    9 matches played 8 goals and sell?? neverrr!!!
    Exactly.

Check my AMC

Would you sell this player?-3samc1.jpg

12 goals 7 assist and 1 MOM in 19 games, pretty impressive huh?

He is barely 3* and had no SA at this point.

Would you sell this player?-3samc2.jpg

I planned to sell him, but accidentally add him stats that moved him up one star...
    Then somehow, he proved me that I'd better keep him this season.

Pro tip: Keep your key players on the pitch and fire or bench those guys who let your team down, no matter how many stars they may have

I have a bit of a dilemma, have a big cup game tomorrow, the opposition is 5 star points better than me on average, which is a big gap in Lvl 1. I played 3 in the middle in the last game away, and lost 2-1, so still in the tie. My problem is with the MCs.
    [B]Zdravovic[/B],one skill point away from 6*,good performer who averages around 7.5, he starts,
    Nunchem, mid 5* player who's form mostly consists of 5s and 6s, occasional 7s, worth a lot of money so wondering weather to sell him,
    [B]Garrone[/B], Low 5* player who started off well, mosly 7s, however form has recently slipped produced a couple of 5s, so he's now having a rest
    Oliviara A 4* star player who's performances have been fairly solid, form of 6s and mostly 7s, but has struggled against higher level opposition in the past. Plus he is getting on, a retires in the summer, so would rather use him as a sub role
    Werbero A 3* youngster who I signed on a free, played him yesterday against a poor team and had a rating of 8*

Who would the more experienced players pick? Would you play fewer in Midfield and pick experience and quality? But if I'm going to win this tie I believe I need to play 3N-3(DML,DMC,DMR)-3N-1, against 4-2(DMC)-3(AML,AMC,AMR)-1, and hit them on the break

Dreamer
    I'd think Zdravovic Nunchem Oliviara as starters but sub Werbero in to replace Nunchem half game.

That 3* will be the killer