Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Something a bit weird is going on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    It is also true that when a team is successful and playing with confidence, luck tends to be on their side.
    This is NOT true, I'm tired of seeing our dreams of going through an entire league season with a 26-0-0 record go up in smoke every season when I see other managers do it, 15 seasons and never went 26-0-0.

Last season it was a 2-2 draw that stopped this from happening, this season it was a 0-0 draw.

If I win the Treble again this season I still regard this season as a failure.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-05-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is NOT true, I'm tired of seeing our dreams of going through an entire league season with a 26-0-0 record go up in smoke every season when I see other managers do it, 15 seasons and never went 26-0-0.

Last season it was a 2-2 draw that stopped this from happening, this season it was a 0-0 draw.

So you've seen the spanner in the works too.

But I would argue that luck WAS on your side. Imagine if you had lost those games rather than drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    So you've seen the spanner in the works too.

But I would argue that luck WAS on your side. Imagine if you had lost those games rather than drawn.
    Well I still would of won the league just not undefeated thats all, I'm currently 73 league games undefeated. The club record stands at 86.

I've lost at home in the group stage in the champions league this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

RBR
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well aren't you just a happy go lucky kinda guy lol

ROLL OF HONOUR
    LEAGUE: CHAMPIONS (L1, L2, L3, L4)
    CUP: LAST 16 (L3, L4)
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE: QUARTER FINALISTS (L2, L3, L4, L6)

This why we blame Nordeus this a quote from there customer support workers regarding a problem I had.
    " The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    So keep spending you money and time by training your team, build the stadium, get better players, and use those treatment packs, it will make no difference Nordeus will decide if they will let you win.

You want to talk about not scoring? I was at the top of my table until last week, then don't know what the hell went wrong, lost 3 matches in a row then a draw, all with teams at the bottom half of the table! After 2 losses, tried changing formations, went hard attacking but still just got a 0-0 draw! I've been dragged down to the 4th position now and have a game tomorrow against a tough opponent who's enjoying my goal drought and resting on the 2nd position. Any suggestions how i can get my team back in form?

its normal lol
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Dreamer
    My drought finished today. I 3-1 away. It sounds more comfortable than it was. I still had shooting issues against a team that I thrashed at home earlier in the season. He also seemed to have shooting jitters though.

This is the team that I have now played 4 times.
    1) League home 5-0 win
    2) Cup Away 0-3 win
    3) Cup Home 3-1 loss (he won on away goals)
    4) League away 3-1 win. Today.

But, he put out a very weak team as he is (understandably) concentrating on a big CL game later. He is currently 4th to my 1st in the league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12