Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: LOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.

My philosophy for a result like that:
    - teams occasionally have an off day
    - privately cuss and swear at Nordeus (optional for a real troll result)
    - today's game has gone, no reason to replay it
    - look at the teams performance to see what, if anything, needs to be done
    - get the players prepared for the next one

Most of the time I can put the same squad out for the next game and win 4-0
    Last edited by talisman; 05-22-2015 at 07:33 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Your players have bad form.

Form isn't decided by quality, it is maintained by proper team management and tactical orders.
    For the record, playing against weaker, even or stronger teams require different orders to be optimal.

From my experience, anything below 3 star average difference is not insurmountable, if the tactics and orders were so fine-tuned that it effectively being pushed to the limits for the lower quality team.
    I agree my friend. They were in bad form.. What i'm saying is that the match in wich the players will have bad form is chosen by TopEleven. And if they want they keep doing it.. :/ It's an endless discussion i think.
    F.C.V Thessaloniki
    Season 29 Level 23 (stopped for 8 seasons)

Championships won : 14
    Second in championship : 2
    Third in championship : 4
    Champion Leagues won : 8
    Champions League finals : 12
    Third in Champions League : 3

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    My philosophy for a result like that:
    - teams occasionally have an off day
    - privately cuss and swear at Nordeus (optional for a real troll result)
    - today's game has gone, no reason to replay it
    - look at the teams performance to see what, if anything, needs to be done
    - get the players prepared for the next one

Most of the time I can put the same squad out for the next game and win 4-0
    I'll try it too then..haha
    F.C.V Thessaloniki
    Season 29 Level 23 (stopped for 8 seasons)

Championships won : 14
    Second in championship : 2
    Third in championship : 4
    Champion Leagues won : 8
    Champions League finals : 12
    Third in Champions League : 3

As i see your player Velazquez (AML,AMC,AMR) you played him as MR so wrong position for him and you now wonder why his dirrect opponend Sardescu (ML) has a rate of m*fking 8.Also on the other flank you played Bento (AML,ML) as a ML - his secondary position and wonder why his direct opponent Lucian (a 4 star player) has rate 7? I BET SARDESCU did scored a goal in that match or at least has assist.
    By the way im not a rookie in this game

LOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.-10731112_1588719678044424_6966118172976526802_n.jpg
    Last edited by Valentin Oprea; 05-22-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christos Vergos View Post
    Well my friend i am asking the same question many seasons before my 23d... No answere though...and i am asking it even in seasons that i am first in the league not just now that i am third.. The problem is that it's normal to see it one, two or three times in a season...but can't happen all the time. And it would be nice if i was once the winner against stronger team. Thanks for replying anyway.
    i mean that "after 23 seasons you have had more than 50 troll matches like this" and YOU should ask it in your 1st 2nd season but now, i though you must see it normal
    Player form is too important in the game. if 2 of your player have 5 , don't expect even a draw with 1* lower team
    Quality is always about star relative and not about % quality like many people said. i can easy destroy any 3* lower level team regardless of tactics
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Nordeus is who decides the outcome, everything is already progamme before the game , do not dream, you do not control anything

So many possible reasons. Did you check out his squad before the match and adjust tactics? Did you look at player strength?

Also, you are not playing against two-star players. His players have four to six stars and their form is good, while your midfield form is bad.

Is that a trend in form? I once had a midfielder who could never get past 6 form and I eventually sold him because of his high value and quality level. If guys underperform often, you may reconsider their starting spots in the team, or sell them altogether.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12