Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: LOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.

LOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.

Now come on...it's my last time entering the game and this forum. Your game sucks...
    I believe that you are on the control of the matches.
    Can you explain the following pictures pls??? Someone...because i've asked many times and nobody said anything.
    Well someone told me once that this is football...weaker teams can win sometimes. Not for me..never won a match against a stronger one.... So maybe you have to find some other crap this time...
    Take the pictures...a goodbye present...
    And i could show you so many this time if challenged...
    LOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.-dsc_0602.jpgLOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.-dsc_0603.jpgLOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.-dsc_0604.jpgLOST FROM A TEAM MUCJ WEAKER AGAIN?????100 times i've asked and never got an answere.-dsc_06021.jpg
    F.C.V Thessaloniki
    Season 29 Level 23 (stopped for 8 seasons)

Championships won : 14
    Second in championship : 2
    Third in championship : 4
    Champion Leagues won : 8
    Champions League finals : 12
    Third in Champions League : 3

it's your 23rd season and you shouldn't ask this question.

there is a button print screen in your keybord which allows you to take a screenshot with far better quality for your image.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

try this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html

This is for thoose kindda outbursts
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-21-2015 at 06:52 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Possibily because your flank defenders and midfielders are crap, at least their rates after the game shows that compare to opponent flank playerss rates.Adding GK saves/rates better for your opponent.Probably he played defensive because u dominate posession, so got you on counter attacks on flanks.Just suppositions.If he added a bonus for the win to his players and you dont we get a bigger picture of what happend there that day
    Last edited by Valentin Oprea; 05-21-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    I would not expect to win when my midfield plays like that, neither should you.

find a way to improve their form, or replace them or you'll get more results like this.

Are you kidding me??
    So you want to compare the players one by one??? Really????
    Let's start
    Ato - Bissah (GK) : Defence 141.8 / Attack 134.6 / Physical - Mentality 136.4 / Moral full
    Van Overeem (DL,DML) : Defence 141.2 / Attack 139.8 / Physical - Mentality 139.4 / Moral full
    Harvey (DC,DMC) : Defence 140.8 / Attack 139.6 / Physical - Mentality 139.8 / Moral full
    Vasev (DC) : Defence 141.4 / Attack 139.6 / Physical - Mentality 139.6 / Moral full
    Jeffries (DR) : Defence 140.6 / Attack 138 / Physical - Mentality 138.2 / Moral full
    Bento (AML,ML) : Defence 140.2 / Attack 140.8 / Physical - Mentality 139 / Moral full
    Bouyer (MC) : Defence 137.8 / Attack 140.6 / Physical - Mentality 138.4 / Moral full
    Velazquez (AML,AMC,AMR) : Defence 139.4 / Attack 141.2 / Physical - Mentality 139.6 / Moral full
    Windsor (AMC,AMR) : Defence 139.6 / Attack 141.8 / Physical - Mentality 139.2 / Moral full
    Ibrahim (ST) : Defence 139.4 / Attack 142 / Physical - Mentality 139.8 / Moral full
    Iliev (ST) : Defence 139.8 / Attack 140.4 / Physical - Mentality 139.2 / Moral full

These are my eleven players. So you are right...they are crap...

So these are the opponents players :

Ejnaouni (GK) : Defence 132 / Attack 130.2 / Physical - Mentality 129 / Moral ?
    Mateita (DL) : Defence 130.8 / Attack 130 / Physical - Mentality 131.2 / Moral ?
    Kramar (DC) : Defence 129 / Attack 127.8 / Physical - Mentality 127.8 / Moral ?
    Popescu (DR) : Defence 134.4 / Attack 132.8 / Physical - Mentality 134.8 / Moral ?
    Negru (DMC) : Defence 131.6 / Attack 132 / Physical - Mentality 130.8 / Moral ?
    Sardescu (AML,ML) : Defence 130.6 / Attack 133.6 / Physical - Mentality 132.6 / Moral ?
    Dicher (MC) : Defence 134.6 / Attack 137.4 / Physical - Mentality 136 / Moral ?
    Lucian (DMR,MR) : Defence 127.2 / Attack 128.4 / Physical - Mentality 128.8 / Moral ?
    Haddad (AMC) : Defence 132.2 / Attack 135.4 / Physical - Mentality 133.8 / Moral ?
    Gabriel (ST) : Defence 137.2 / Attack 136 / Physical - Mentality 136.6 / Moral ?
    Constantin (ST) : Defence 132.4 / Attack 135 / Physical - Mentality 132 / Moral ?

So let's compare the two teams....
    Defence Avg : FCV: 140.18 Sebastian fc : 132 dif : 8.18
    Attack Avg : FCV: 139.85 Sebastian fc : 132.6 dif : 7.25
    Physical - Mentality Avg : FCV: 138.96 Sebastian fc : 132.12 dif : 6.84
    In the way i see it i have a much better team...
    Oh and i too have a high win bonus...
    About performance rankings..i don't know...somebody has to explain it probably after these stats...at least in my piont of view.
    Anyway...i guess TopEleven masters want me to keep buying these f@$*ng blue suitcases..
    F.C.V Thessaloniki

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    it's your 23rd season and you shouldn't ask this question.

there is a button print screen in your keybord which allows you to take a screenshot with far better quality for your image.
    Well my friend i am asking the same question many seasons before my 23d... No answere though...and i am asking it even in seasons that i am first in the league not just now that i am third.. The problem is that it's normal to see it one, two or three times in a season...but can't happen all the time. And it would be nice if i was once the winner against stronger team. Thanks for replying anyway.
    F.C.V Thessaloniki

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You haven't noticed that there's at least one match a season that it's harder to win vs. a weaker team?
    On the Forum we call them troll results.

That match you show, your midfield played poorly.

Please realize too, as you move up in levels the amount of Q a star represents is a smaller percentage. Your team wasn't overwhelmingly stronger...

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...t-windows.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Your players have bad form.

Form isn't decided by quality, it is maintained by proper team management and tactical orders.
    For the record, playing against weaker, even or stronger teams require different orders to be optimal.

From my experience, anything below 3 star average difference is not insurmountable, if the tactics and orders were so fine-tuned that it effectively being pushed to the limits for the lower quality team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You haven't noticed that there's at least one match a season that it's harder to win vs. a weaker team?
    On the Forum we call them troll results.

That match you show, your midfield played poorly.

Please realize too, as you move up in levels the amount of Q a star represents is a smaller percentage. Your team wasn't overwhelmingly stronger...

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...t-windows.html
    Thanks for the screen shot lesson! But my PrtSc button is out of use for some reason...
    The thing is that in this season it's more than one..anyway thanks for spending time to reply!
    F.C.V Thessaloniki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast