Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cheating

not about resting players its about playing a stupid formation 1DL-2(ML/MR)-4-3 GK on the left wing!! delibertly throwing a game to help somebody close a goal diff gap.

Before KO his team was lined up 4-5(V)-1 changed it at KO to help 'friend'

T11 managers fuel there players with magic injections every day - and those with greater access to tokens and boosters aren't handing them back.

If you don't all stop these realistic comparisons I will fall off my chair before I've even lifted my Rum. >.<

Dreamer
    But I still think fining the managers who intentionally use illegal formation, out of position etc to lose game is possible to be coded by detecting the possession penalty and setting a threshold on how much you can mistreat the team without being punished.

I think a 2-token fine per game is enough to discourage any offender.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    There is no code of conduct. So it is legal. But this is obvious unsportmanlike behavior. I hate this if they do this in selected matches.

I want every team play their best with their available. I don't like tanking. But I understand/accept/respect if they consistently arrange weak lineup for remaining matches from point of decision.

However, I also suggest you accept this and move on. This is only a game.
    Gert Funck likes this.

may be the 2 team is just created by one man. For lower level i use this many times till to this team can't get promoted.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    may be the 2 team is just created by one man. For lower level i use this many times till to this team can't get promoted.
    Any relationship is possible. These teams can be owned by same person, are friends, or one of them is 3rd party who wanted to help another team indirectly.

In addition, teams owned by same manager not necessarily manipulate results between his/her team. Twenty seasons ago, both my teams were involved in a 3 team race for league champion at level 2. The worse possible result for match between my teams were a draw because both teams would loss 2 points. But I didn't want to manipulate results. So I used backup players in these matches and let the match ran normally. Eventually, at least one of these matches was a draw. Fortunately, one of my team was crowned league champion but the other just finished 3rd.

After that season, these teams were not drawn to same league again even if they were always promoted to same level. After 7 or 8 more season, I gave up one of them as it finished 7th.

I have two accounts in the same league this season and only one can win, so the two games they play each other, I tank and make sure the one I want to win the league is the one that wins the game. Its an easy 6 pts and sometimes only one point makes a difference in winning the league, so 6 pts...I take the money and run!!!

Call it fixing the results, but it happens all the time with people with multiple accounts. And if you think THAT is cheating, dont make me mention tanking. and yes, I do it regularly with all my five accounts. BTW, it is NOT cheating.

Dreamer
    Maybe we should call up FIFA and ask them what the definition of cheating is?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sepp approves
    Cheating-sepp-blatter.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    dont make me mention tanking.
    Tank makes you a better person coz others win in your place.
    Well all depend.... if you troll the league like I do probably better person is not right... LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12