Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Red face

United update: nice win from four to third

Funck 9 MVP, and 9 was given to their keeper (what)

Season 67 - Week 4-league.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-league3.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-league2.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United update: nice win from four to third

Funck 9 MVP, and 9 was given to their keeper (what)
    Hahaha, just tell yourself that the GK got that 9 because he had Funck to cope with, or it would've been 4-0 #inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Hahaha, just tell yourself that the GK got that 9 because he had Funck to cope with, or it would've been 4-0 #inspired
    I would rather had had a Funck hattrick
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would rather had had a Funck hattrick
    Next match.

Cup: Buffs FC win 1-0 away. They were not hugely threatened but it was a bit lacklustre. Harper (ST) was subbed and when Naismith came on Baxter (AML) scored. We'll play 2 Strikers later to help the lad out. Morrison (MC) was MoM with only an 8 but Hutton (DR), Mulgrew (DMC) and Baxter (AML) ran him close.

2 potentially decisive league games fast approaching. C'mon lads! Steady the Buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Next match.
    That is CL, so that would be awesome
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Tricky SOB... We was gonna fight with a good narrow diamond mirror... I had to leave at beginning of the game... arrived at 60ish minute and he switched back to 451v... and behold my miracle goal at the end... i screamed like a ten year old teenager (my poor kitteh was so frightened, poor thing )

Season 67 - Week 4-5th14round.jpg

of course cup had a troll draw against weaker 4-3-3 guy away

Famous
    ohh and i got 2 goals in 13 rounds... 2 goals from one round...

edit: 2nd team has 40.9Q and 14th team has 40.7Q
    Season 67 - Week 4-5th14round2.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-15-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Little 2T bid with SA nice

Season 67 - Week 4-2t.jpg

Famous
    Spectacular result in the cup. Opponent came out in a defensive bunker, playing 4-1-4-1. I countered with an all-out offensive approach, playing 3w-4-3. My defense was up to the task, as Burke, Fernandes Da Silva and Canete dominated with 9, 8 and 8 ratings respectively. Offensively, we began the match sluggishly, with Paniagua shanking a pair in the first 15 minutes. He did make a nice defensive play stopping an opponents attack at the 21st minute. However, his blown pair and lack of any creative opportunities during the remainder of the half led to his substitution in favor of Colombian striker Cusba at the half. Good call on the managers behalf as Panaigua got a match rating of "6".

Peruvian Striker Artegea headed home a corner from Sneijder for a 1:0 advantage at the 34th minute. No change to the scoreline before the half. ML Johannes Renk, whose been in a bit of a funk of late, got his game back on the track with a 51st minute rocket for a 2:0 advantage. Opponent would get dangerous, but ultimately lacked the finished touch for the remainder of the match. Man of the Match, Artegea removed all doubts with the 84th minute dagger.

Final: Netherlands 3 Ferdi FC 0

The decisiveness was a very impressive showing as the team learned lessons in last nights 3:2 league defeat at the hands of Serdar FC. Ferdi is 2nd in their league, and won group C and 1st round of 16 leg 2:0 in the champions league. We could potentially meet them in the semi-finals of the CL if the stars align. I'm sure they'll learn lessons from this shellacking if we happen to meet again in the champions league. This match however, was pure domination as opposition had 8 players with a match rating below "7", while I had only Paniagua rate below "7".

League match is coming up later, is we reside 3 points back of 1st with a match in-hand and goal differential on my side. There is nothing more agonizing than in a season when your bidding for a tremble, to be sharked in the league draw, in which not a single one of the other teams is on your TE friends list.

Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast