Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Tanking in the league is not an easy job! I fielded a B team with many players out of position and the wrong tactics against a good opponent and they kept it close enough...

Season 67 - Week 4-tank.jpg

With a match scheduled against a weaker opponent tomorrow, it will be a challenge to "keep it down".

At least, we dropped to sixth place already and only 3 points separate us from 11th with 10 matchdays to go. We should manage this failure!

Unfortunately, the team is out of the Champions League. The Cup is the only silverware we could go for.

I already look forward to the first day of the next season, though. I'll have a lot of skill points to attribute and millions on hands for transfers.

I think I learned a lesson here. If you strengthen your squad at the end of the season, you pay the price for it in competition draws.
    Last edited by mmunger; 06-17-2015 at 12:28 AM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Rookie
    So I just had the big top of the table clash that could go a long way to determining who wins the league title.
    Came in with Blackkiwi having a 2 point lead at the top with +1 GD. Last time away to him we were lucky to escape with a 1-2 win , scoring the 2 goals in the last 10 mins. However this time, thanks to GERT! I decided to take advantage of his 3 DC's.
    It worked a charm, even though he scored a goal in the first min. After that we dominated, quickly shutting down any of his attacks, and making deep runs into his territory, and it was inevitable we would strike back. 3 quick goals across the half pretty much sealed it. However he scored a freak goal in the 70th, and I thought a possible troll was on the cards. NOT TO BE

Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-17-5.55.01-pm.jpg

He got two goals with only two shots on goal, so my GKs head will roll next match. He was my reserve since my other GK was injured, but I think I need him back now :roll eyes:

Have the home leg for the cup QF in a few hours, after drawing 2-2 in the away leg. Bit nervous because he has fixed the flaw in his positions, which almost gives me no chance now.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Hey can someone tell me the best way to farming tokens? I've been dealing with this problem for awhile now. @@
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Your cool promotional products for Top Eleven 2015 games!

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    sure its the Brazilian approach with attacking DM's and random 'kindergarden' placed attacker (all thoose over the middle)

my opponent, well I don't see any playing without wingers
    Isn't the Brazilian approach just a couple of players up the middle with nice clean flanks? *runs*

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    So I just had the big top of the table clash that could go a long way to determining who wins the league title.
    Came in with Blackkiwi having a 2 point lead at the top with +1 GD. Last time away to him we were lucky to escape with a 1-2 win , scoring the 2 goals in the last 10 mins. However this time, thanks to GERT! I decided to take advantage of his 3 DC's.
    It worked a charm, even though he scored a goal in the first min. After that we dominated, quickly shutting down any of his attacks, and making deep runs into his territory, and it was inevitable we would strike back. 3 quick goals across the half pretty much sealed it. However he scored a freak goal in the 70th, and I thought a possible troll was on the cards. NOT TO BE

He got two goals with only two shots on goal, so my GKs head will roll next match. He was my reserve since my other GK was injured, but I think I need him back now :roll eyes:

Have the home leg for the cup QF in a few hours, after drawing 2-2 in the away leg. Bit nervous because he has fixed the flaw in his positions, which almost gives me no chance now.
    Great to hear it worked awesome
    Buffs Mad and Blackkiwi like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

United update: (it's raining in Denmark)

We dominated the game, he injured my ML But Munthir the replacement showed the way

Season 67 - Week 4-league.jpg

Funck MVP with a 9

Season 67 - Week 4-funck.jpg

He is not as outstanding as I had hoped, but more or less like suspected (the last star, has not done much if anything)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-17-2015 at 09:21 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

League: Buffs FC traveled to Malaysia on a goal hunt. A 6-0 win was satisfactory but the performance of the Striker partnership was not with both Naismith and Harper playing with their eyes shut and rating 7s.

Goals came from Baxter, AML (3), Gauld, AMR (2) and Morrison, MC.

Over a Celtic Rangers, with a clear lead at the top, it was obviously time for a 0-0 draw and 2 more injuries.

The setting was a beautiful cliffside sports complex. (Editor's Note: Can you see where this is going? )

In the 51st minute Cabello, MC was pushed just outside the box. Unfortunately the push was so hard that he tumbled over the cliff edge, catching his right ankle in a mass of tree roots on the way and his leg came off. The Club's Chief Medical Officer, D. Duck M.D. diagnosed a Hamstring Strain (12 days). #Quack

So Celtic Rangers lead remains at 6pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

In the 51st minute Cabello, MC was pushed just outside the box. Unfortunately the push was so hard that he tumbled over the cliff edge, catching his right ankle in a mass of tree roots on the way and his leg came off. The Club's Chief Medical Officer, D. Duck M.D. diagnosed a Hamstring Strain (12 days). #Quack
    Pushing and pulling are known to all to cause serious injuries!

Season 67 - Week 4-images.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-sturn_shirttug.jpg

much worse than a tackle with both legs stretched

Season 67 - Week 4-264a1a9300000578-2978062-image-m-21_1425417305636.jpg

Famous
    ANOTHER Kitteh

MEOOOW

We had 1-1 Draw away... but not today, draw my a$$

Season 67 - Week 4-5thcup8.png

Poor fella have witnessed my lecture today with his friend
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-17-2015 at 11:35 AM.

FFS!
    Reserves out of the cup, and it was a good competition draw wasted Buhu

Season 67 - Week 4-cup.jpg

Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast