Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Cup: 1st round walk through, against an equal opponent
    lesson: for any opponent without lateral midfield, go with 3 CD is good solution
    Season 67 - Week 4-2.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-2-1.png
    Last edited by tongly45; 06-01-2015 at 01:39 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

If this improvement are the cup/CL prizes then it is only pocket change x 1.2 or so

Season 67 - Week 4-cl.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-cup-prize.jpg

But league is not open jet, so there could be an positive surprice there, "but I am not bringing the big basket"

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

In other news.

My reserve team destroid a level 3 team in the cup

Season 67 - Week 4-cup-2.nd.jpg

through with 17-0 in aggregate

33 years retiring, but still got game

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-01-2015 at 02:43 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Please tell me how to increase the physical form of the players. And many have a maximum 5 form. Maybe there is some secret on how to improve?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Addicted
    Gert, you are right, and the fact is that at higher levels players are losing around 15M a day. I cannot see how the changes are going to address this. The sponsorship deals are derisory, barely covering 2 days wages. I did put a suggestion forward to have stadium naming rights to sell and increase income (for example The Nordeus Arena for 10M x your level) but it has not been taken up. There has to be some sort of incentive for higher level players. I wait with baited breath to see what happens tomorrow but I suspect I will be disappointed.

My main team is on level 20 where average season wage of mine players (avQ high 4*) is ~10M so sum is ~200M for all players. Meanwhile, sponsor contract for one day is 1,23M, max. 34,44M for whole season. That means income (from sponsors) covers only 1/6 of wages. That means every team which wants to survive financially on such high level, needs to win treble or to archieve high finish (top 3/top 4) in all competitions. That's silly.
    Ex top eleven player

I'm at Level 22 now, so it looks like I'm going to need a spreadsheet to find out if I'm going to sink or swim financially this year.

The Cup Prize Money I'm looking at is:
    Season 67 - Week 4-s23-cup-prize-money.jpg

My current summary Finance sheet says this:
    Season 67 - Week 4-s23-club-finances-day-2.jpg

The 'Competition Prizes' read $92.8M - I know $89.3M of that was the Prize Money for Second Place in last seasons League, leaving $3.5M as the money I got from yesterday's cup match (the only match I've played this season). Where does the $6.03M in the 'Win' line come in then? Do I get that extra to the $3.5M I would get if I win this evenings match? If I lose/draw the match what would I get then? If I lose the match but still qualify on aggregate what would I get? - Questions answered

It seems a bit late in the day to get to understand the Finance side but it's not been a problem for me up to now...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-01-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    T11_fan, wait until you get higher. I have a level 34 team that is effectively abandoned (all I do is log on to get my tokens) and it is filled with Nordeus generated retiring players, all aged between 32 and 34, and yet the wage bill is still 25M per day. That is the same as my main team, who I invest all my time to and who all the players are at least 2 stars better.
    Season 67 - Week 4-team.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    T11_fan, wait until you get higher. I have a level 34 team that is effectively abandoned (all I do is log on to get my tokens) and it is filled with Nordeus generated retiring players, all aged between 32 and 34, and yet the wage bill is still 25M per day. That is the same as my main team, who I invest all my time to and who all the players are at least 2 stars better.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	46430
    In real life a overhill, even retiring player is payed reduced wages. On Nordeus these are most expensive due to wages equal to skilllevel, which is absolutly absurd. IMO the player value should/must be in that calculation as a major factor

PS. off course player value at higher levels has stopped making any kind of sence..

Issues, issues and issues.... In lower levels it makes sence
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-01-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Addicted
    talisman, one way to save money is to get rid of the win bonus. Personally, I find that it makes no significant difference to the result and your win bonus completely swallows up your competition prize.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast