Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Cup: The Buffs get 2 wins in the opening round of the Cup and an injury in each, as usual.

No wonder we always make a slow start in the league.

(Don't blame my TM activity - its NOT my fault - its THEM *points* )

EDIT - 1-0 win in CL, now its 3 wins and 3 injuries.
    Its like war, casulties to gain a victory

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    It's always nice to see former player doing well in new club...

Season 67 - Week 4-72.jpg

18 minutes of the league match and I get injured, of course I do, I am a 7*

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png

So this season 2 injuries 2x4 days both on 7*

thats 100% I tell you
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-02-2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Statistics are funny

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Slimmed-down Palace Casuals started their Champions League campaign with a 0-0 draw against Sherif FC.

Opponent used a 4-4-2 classic, Casuals started in 3N-4-1-2 but a change to 4-5-1V got a few more chances on goal but still couldn't break down the generalist formation... Opponents DC got 9 and MoM.

Also picked up the 'it should be a free-kick but the commentary says corner' bug...
    Season 67 - Week 4-free-kick-surely.png

Shed two more players yesterday, now down to a squad of 16, daily wages $9.17M. Full house at $52 per for the CL game (+$5.4M merchandise sales) - raising by $2 for the next home game.

One friendly first thing this morning, tix at $22 got 130k (50%) attendance for $2.8M + $986k merchandise sales. Reducing ticket price for the next one...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-02-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League : 7-1 against 2* lower team. OK
    CL: 4-2 againts 1* weaker team. OK
    i really worries about defenders. Some player must be bought.
    42M profit without friendly matches. now it may no need to do Friendly matches anymore
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Rocket Hotspur got through on penalties in the first cup round, after both legs were drawn 2-2.

We kicked off the League campaign with a 2-1 win but took an injury to one of our DC, may have to look at a formation change with two games a day for the next few days.

Our first CL campaign for two season starts in half an hour
    talisman and Cat Harrison like this.

My daily wage bill sat at 32.6M this morning - and since then I've bought a few better players, removed a few weaker ones, so expect that to jump up a bit again tomorrow! I'm only at level 30 too!

A plus, I've noticed that while friendly ticket price and fans have been nuked, I've been able to significantly raise my prices for CL, Cup and League games.

Last season I was getting around 221K fans at $74 in the league.

I've just played a game with tickets at $78 and maxed out the 260K attendance, so have now raised it again to $80 to see how I cope in a couple of days when I am next at home.
    The same with the CL, I hit the 260K in my home game today, so have raised it again to see how I cope when I next play at home again.

Finance wise, in a profit so far this season even having brought in 9 new players (although I have sold players I don't want too I am trading at a loss on transfer fees). Looking to sell one more player and bring in 2 more if the right ones become available, but things are going well on that front.

Out of the cup having drawn a team 3 levels better than me but won my first CL game 7-0 and first League game 3-0 today.

VIP
    Season 67 - Week 4-celtic8.png

Season 67 - Week 4-games-100.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-milestone.png

Season 67 - Week 4-87.png

Rookie
    Drew 1-1 in CL at home. Dominated the game but there keeper made 8 saves. Went 1-0 down in the second half, still couldn't make a breakthrough. With 20 minutes to go we switched from 3W-2-1-3W-1 to a 3W-2-2-3, hard attacking and got a goal with 5 minutes to go.
    Cat Harrison and talisman like this.

League: Buffs FC win their first match in the league. *faints*

It was irregular heartbeats all round when the first 45 mins passed without a goal but by 60 mins the Buffs were 3 up. Jack Harper scored 2 and then served it up on a plate for Jim Baxter to finish.

Murmurs went around the ground when the home side scored in 68 mins. The Buffs huffed n puffed but 3-1 it stayed. At least it wasn't the usual Round 1 draw.

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast