Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    What are the prices for these great prizes?
    The blood, sweat and tears of your players over 52 gruelling and frustrating (for the manager) matches...
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

oohh snap..! United just got their first superstar

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg

I am so excited to see what impact he will bring, if any

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yesterday: The Buffs recorded 4-0 wins in the League and Cup.

Another fine start by the Buffs' MCs

CL: Although the opposition GK had the busier time its down to Buffs Mad to make the difference this time as Harper turns Shot-Shy. Naismith is released from the shackles of the bench to steal the win.

MCs Henderson and Morrison again play their part rating 8 and 7 respectively. Thats 2 8s in a row for Henderson who has seen a significant turnaround in performance since being relieved of CK duties last season (even though he has the SA). (If you're not up to the task then there's no point continuing to persevere with failure. )

Since DMC Curea (trialist) has been selected to train up on the role of an MC it seems likely there will be a Re-birthing Ceremony soon (not thought of a name yet).
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-06-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Rookie

And this is why IMO, you never play with just three central defenders:

Gert

Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-06-10.50.30-pm.jpg

<3 3 DC's
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    Gert

<3 3 DC's
    Yes, when your opponent rejects all tactical approach, you can pull this off. I have often done this myself.

My point is still, with a little adjustment, he could have seriously made some damage to you

my point: ( riski not unuseable)
    Blackkiwi and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

I am so excited to see what impact he will bring, if any

Inform me about any deep impact LOL
    Coz I see the same with 9 as with 6*, just player is more "timely and accurate" to try to explain, too give you the oportunity to face teams of his level, but those are my feeling, ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Inform me about any deep impact LOL
    Coz I see the same with 9 as with 6*, just player is more "timely and accurate" to try to explain, too give you the oportunity to face teams of his level, but those are my feeling, ofc.
    Season 67 - Week 4-ill-back.jpg

Palace Casuals finally win a Champions League Group match, 2-1 away to Ko FC, Ramos and Shaqiri providing the goods early in the second half after Casuals conceded a first half opener from the home team. This leaves the Group delicately balanced at the half-way stage:

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-champ-gt-round3.png

And of course, you shouldn't use 3 at the back:

Season 67 - Week 4-s23-champ-fm-round-3.jpg

After the game, the stats showed yet another 5 for a CM, so the Transfer Market was consulted, and this player was purchased for 2T:

Season 67 - Week 4-pc-suhail-kamal.jpg

A left footer, providing a bit of variety - there is only one other 'leftie', and one pedally ambidextrous, in the squad. One of the existing MCs will now be offered to the market.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-06-2015 at 04:18 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Finally stopped the rot in the league this morning with a 3-5 win. And finally our player of the season last season got back on the score sheet with a goal and two assists. Dropping him for the cup game helped it seems. (If that's how the game really works, I don't know lol)

Also won 0-3 in the cup last night but picked up two more injuries, which makes it 6 so far this season. Squad is really becoming depleted and tired. Couple of youth players from the academy due in less than a week, hoping they can boost the squad again.

Our draw in he cup is outrageous, I don't think I have any chance against this guy, but then, you never know.

Season 67 - Week 4-image.jpg

Addicted
    Bad day at the office, me thinks
    Season 67 - Week 4-bad-day.jpg

Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast