Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Will we see some day a final of the UEFA Champions League with these 2 formations? time will show us.... LOL
    sure its the Brazilian approach with attacking DM's and random 'kindergarden' placed attacker (all thoose over the middle)

my opponent, well I don't see any playing without wingers
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-16-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    And that is why I think three central defenders is risky. expecially when you can't watch the game.
    ooh and please post your ST/AMC and his defs/GK Q differencial
    Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Just the league to play for now, after I couldn't overturn the 3-0 troll in the first leg of my champions league game.

I said a few days ago I was going to focus on Green packs. Since then I've gone from having about 85 to a tad over 200. I can't say I find it fun watching for packs though. I've decided that I am going to farm for Green packs AFTER I have posted a financial profit each day - thus when I only have an away game penned in on a day, before I increase Greens I've got to watch a fair few videos to sort my wages out (or play a few friendlies). Once I've hit a profit on the day I will revert to Green farming.

Current account amounts are as follows -

My intention is to have more of everything by the end of the season (I'm not overly bothered about the Blue packs, as they are seldom used by me and I think they are a waste of time)
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @kynan
    hey pal, what's the analogy of farming Tokens & packs ?
    Let's say in one (good) hour, for example .
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @kynan
    hey pal, what's the analogy of farming Tokens & packs ?
    Let's say in one (good) hour, for example .
    All depends on how long the videos are.

For packs/cash the vids are normally between 15 and 30 seconds long. I'd estimate on a good day you could probably get around 80 videos to credit, so a little over 40 mins would be a good barometer - however you have to go back several times a day and on multiple devices (I swap between the laptop, my huddle and my Ipad and Iphone), so its never in a long period.

For Tokens, again it depends on how long the videos are. Recently the video has been around 4 mins and you have to watch 3 to get 1 Token, so its around 12 mins per token. Last week however there was a video that was 30 seconds - watch that 3 times for a Tokens and its 1 and a half mins per Token.

There is a limit to 50 Tokens you can farm in one day - and most of the time the "window" to farm seems to be closed, so its a case of working out when it resets and doing it then. For me in the UK, I notice it resets at 1AM in the morning each day. Thankfully I work late, so at 1AM I start watching videos via my phone, reloading the page/videos once watched until I either get locked out, or hit the 50 target.

Last week I managed to hit 50 tokens in a little over 2 hours - which considering I was doing other things at the same time (watching TV, catching up on Facebook etc...) that was pretty good. Last night the 4 min videos meant I earned around 20 tokens before I went to bed just after 4AM. So its all kind of relative in a way.

I normally farm for a week or two, then stop for a week or two, then start again. Last month or so its been hard to watch videos on Facebook as they don't credit, so my packs and cash could and should be healthier than they are currently.

I've not used over 100 Tokens in a season in over a year, as I refuse to buy scouts anymore as I don't think they are worth it. I can earn 100 Tokens in 4/5 "bad" days (or 2 in just good days), so I continually see my Token stacks increasing as a result. Farming for Tokens did disappear for about 2 weeks at the start of last season and I was just about ready to say it was gone for good when it reappeared - so its to be noted that farming isn't guaranteed to work all the time (it has disappeared before for days at a time) - and it could eventually stop for good - which is another reason why I am in no rush to use my piles until I hit the top of my server.

I've focused on generating cash since the cap was removed about 7 weeks ago. Went from having around 1.2B to the 8.4B I have now in that time. I need to really try to grow Green packs for the future, but really I can't be bothered. I'd rather generate more cash or not bother at all at the moment.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-16-2015 at 09:46 PM.
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    All depends on how long the videos are.

For packs/cash the vids are normally between 15 and 30 seconds long. I'd estimate on a good day you could probably get around 80 videos to credit, so a little over 40 mins would be a good barometer - however you have to go back several times a day and on multiple devices (I swap between the laptop, my huddle and my Ipad and Iphone), so its never in a long period.
    how do you do that?

i have only a non-working laptop and a good desktop pc (playing it when i home), don't have ipad/andro pad (sometimes im using andyos emulator but that's another scenario).
    And i have Sam Note3 and playing T11 when i working/shopping etc.
    last time when my sis came to visit us i took possession her ipad air2 downloaded game, set everything and it gave me NOTHING (First time Colony ad gave me some... since first try it gives me nothing)... i guess if you farm packs its bonding to your network id that's why you get no more offer message if you farm a lot not to device id... or am i missing something?
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-16-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Just the league to play for now, after I couldn't overturn the 3-0 troll in the first leg of my champions league game.

I said a few days ago I was going to focus on Green packs. Since then I've gone from having about 85 to a tad over 200. I can't say I find it fun watching for packs though. I've decided that I am going to farm for Green packs AFTER I have posted a financial profit each day - thus when I only have an away game penned in on a day, before I increase Greens I've got to watch a fair few videos to sort my wages out (or play a few friendlies). Once I've hit a profit on the day I will revert to Green farming.

Current account amounts are as follows -

My intention is to have more of everything by the end of the season (I'm not overly bothered about the Blue packs, as they are seldom used by me and I think they are a waste of time)
    Kynan: I am maybe missing a point, but why save all this and not use them? In Denmark Tax would come and collect luxury tax
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-16-2015 at 10:52 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Kynan: I am maybe missing a point, but why save all this and not use them? In Denmark Tax would come and collect luxury tax
    I do intend to use them. As soon as I hit the top of my server I am going to assemble the best team available and become unstoppable.

At the moment I'm at level 30 and am comfortable. I have teams that are at level 34 on my negs list, so that tells me I have at least another 4 levels to go (I think I have plenty more on top of that in all honesty) until I near the top. What is the point in using loads of tokens now to be placed in a harder cup next season - but still have a team that is easily beaten by clubs on my server who are much higher levels than me?

I can use a load of tokens now but I won't promote any faster than one level every 4 weeks. To date I have promoted every season and as I am still on course to do this (I've never been out of the top 4 spots - and only once have I ended 4th!) which is my goal every season, so why use more than I need to get the same result?

I am also mindful that farming is a volatile nature and it could easily stop at any time. It would be really stupid of me if I saved for a couple of years to get that sort of stockpile to use it now, then get to the top of the server in a years time, with farming no longer available and nothing left to try and dominate.

I'm playing the long game. My intention is to be a force to be reckoned with at the very top. Until I get there though, I am happy to go "under the radar" so to speak until I hit the top level.

Famous
    Couple wins (5:0 champions) (3:0 league) and a couple injuries (6 days to 7* MC) (2 days to 8* ST). First time my ST got injured in the last two seasons. However, injuries have been absurd this season and after this season I might just stop using red packs ever if the rate doesn't low down.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 67 - Week 4-untitled.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast