Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Fast, Normal or Slow Trainer?

Addicted

Fast, Normal or Slow Trainer?

How do you tell which players are fast, normal or slow trainers?

I know that the older a player gets, the slower they usually tend to be in terms of training, but I can't really tell which player(s) I should concentrate on if I aim to do any power training. Is there an easy way of checking this (either via a match I just played or if I do a stretch, cardio or practice match training session)?

I only ask as I don't want to end up power training a player and finding out that he is slow compared to another player I could have done it on.

If it helps, I will post my team later on (in work at the moment and, for some reason, I can't load up Top Eleven on my work computer) and the skill points/percentage they received from my last game.

Thanks in advance to those that reply.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    the value is a strong indicator of training speed as well as their age, so if you have two 18yos with identical quality but one is worth double the other, its because he trains much more quickly than the less valuable one.

Of course, if you were really keen to understand the underlying training speeds of your players, you can just run each type of training a few times for all players over the next few days and record the gains, then take averages.

Its worth noting as well that when a player reaches a new star, their training speed slows. Its not too noticeable from 3 to 4* and 4 to 5*, but apparently if you train a guy to 6* or higher, there's a really obvious decrease in their training speed.
    cookizzz likes this.

use search in right up corner and you will find a lot of threads about this !
    July Fourth likes this.

Addicted
    "if you have two 18yos with identical quality but one is worth double the other, its because he trains much more quickly than the less valuable one."

this is NOT true. People told me this last season, so I bought an 18 yo that was worth 1,8 million (he was a 5-star). During my entire last season, there wasn't one single 18 yo in my transfer market that was worth more than him.
    After I bought him, he turned out to be the slowest trainer EVER! One season later, he is still one of the worst trainers in my team. I have 23 yo's that train double the speed that he trains at

Addicted
    Two seasons ago I also bought an 18 year old goalkeeper who was worth 400k. He should have been a really slow trainer since almost every other 18 year old goalie was worth more than him.

Ever since I bought him, he has been the fastest trainer in my team. He is now worth 1,4 millions. (If I felt that power training was worth the wasted rest packs, I'd train him like crazy coz he is just that good at learning).

Just because your server don't have higher valuable youngsters don't mean the most expensive guy is a fast trainer. The value is a true indicator of fast trainers but you have to know the value itself. Example an 18 yo costs 5 million trains just as fast as a 20 yo costs 3 million. That is to say they are the same quality as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Just because your server don't have higher valuable youngsters don't mean the most expensive guy is a fast trainer. The value is a true indicator of fast trainers but you have to know the value itself. Example an 18 yo costs 5 million trains just as fast as a 20 yo costs 3 million. That is to say they are the same quality as well.
    But still i will go for the 18 yo if i have the money, I like them young but too bad you can't get em any younger in T11
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    How do you tell which players are fast, normal or slow trainers?

I know that the older a player gets, the slower they usually tend to be in terms of training, but I can't really tell which player(s) I should concentrate on if I aim to do any power training. Is there an easy way of checking this (either via a match I just played or if I do a stretch, cardio or practice match training session)?

I only ask as I don't want to end up power training a player and finding out that he is slow compared to another player I could have done it on.

If it helps, I will post my team later on (in work at the moment and, for some reason, I can't load up Top Eleven on my work computer) and the skill points/percentage they received from my last game.

Thanks in advance to those that reply.
    A fast trainer acquire speed of 30/60/90 on 3 bars. Very fast usually gets 35/70/120. depends on the number of stars and age of player. training brackets are 18-20/21-23/25/26/26-28/29-31/32-34.

I'm not 100% sure but seems to me 5*-6* training speed don't varies much. 7* is much slower and 8* is very slow while 9* is turtle speed

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    "if you have two 18yos with identical quality but one is worth double the other, its because he trains much more quickly than the less valuable one."

this is NOT true. People told me this last season, so I bought an 18 yo that was worth 1,8 million (he was a 5-star). During my entire last season, there wasn't one single 18 yo in my transfer market that was worth more than him.
    After I bought him, he turned out to be the slowest trainer EVER! One season later, he is still one of the worst trainers in my team. I have 23 yo's that train double the speed that he trains at
    Lol learn to read...

I never said he'd train fast, i said he would relative to a guy the same quality and age who's half his value. If you had a guy like that, he'd train much faster.

The value is a mix of 3 things, the age, the quality and the training speed. If you keep 2 of these things as constants, so 2 players with the same age and same quality, the difference in value will reflect the difference in training speeds... so YES, it is true...
    Saransh Vatsa and swickster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    But still i will go for the 18 yo if i have the money, I like them young but too bad you can't get em any younger in T11

That just sounds wrong!
    To Dare Is To Do

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast