Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Anybody surprised?

Visionary S
    Bosnia red.
    Everyone in Bosnia wants to be Attacker not Defender.

Got to say that the UK one fits me almost perfectly.

I keep my tactics simple, play to my strengths, don't chance my tactics to fit others etc...

Balance in the team is as good as anything in my opinion, so I like to have a fluid team that is set up to both attack and defend and be in equal strength to do this.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    My teams played with attacking mentality in low levels. But since level 10, in 80% or more of the matches, they played with defensive mentality. But T11 interpreted mentalities of my L15 team & L23 team as 'hard attacking' & 'attacking' respectively.

I always know this variance. So I just laughed when I found of T11 news about statistics.
    exactly. How can we take any of their info seriously when they cant even update the game properly?

It says 4-4-2 and attacking for all my 5 accounts even though I use 4-4-2 maybe once every 3 seasons or so. But yes I do go attacking 95% of the time, so they "guessed" correctly for once.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quite simple, I use attack against weaker, normal against equal and defensive against stronger opponents. I use hard attack and defence only in last minutes of the match; attack if I need to score asap or defence if opponent manager is active (then he'll likely switch to hard att)
    Ex top eleven player

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My teams played with attacking mentality in low levels. But since level 10, in 80% or more of the matches, they played with defensive mentality. But T11 interpreted mentalities of my L15 team & L23 team as 'hard attacking' & 'attacking' respectively.
    I also started playing the game with attack ment. (lv1-2-3) cause I had a good 5* team but then I read about 4-5-1 V def/count. in the forum and I test it, I had the biggest score of the season with that formation, so I realized that "defense" has a different meaning in t11 than real football (for example the defense Juventus gonna play tonight ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-06-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe is time to test in friendlies against Mou the mentalities... I am very fan to say that all affect just a little bit, because is not posible in some sense that a little decision affect a lot for "under all", so maybe is time to open a thread to see clear differances.. I still thinking that players and internal programming are the 1st and I try to simplify all in little decisions but, probably I don't go more far away coz I'm happy wih what I do, and maybe is time to prove the effect of different dru things.

LOL
    problem is Mou has "Park the bus hard defending" and "hard attacking so hard it is an automatic goal every 3 mins" in his drop-down menu.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I also started playing the game with attack ment. (lv1-2-3) cause I had a good 5* team but then I read about 4-5-1 V def/count. in the forum and I test it, I had the biggest score of the season with that formation, so I realized that "defense" has a different meaning in t11 than real football (for example the defense Juventus gonna play tonight ).
    The defense mentality in T11 is really not too defensive. Both my teams are always top 3 (often leading) in scoring in league even if they are not league champions in those seasons. But it is true that there are less high scoring matches after adopting more defensive mentalities.

Mentality and Arrows are imo 'More' (or 'Less') settings - More Defensive, More Attacking. Its not a "Defend as if your lives depend on it" or "Venture forward and you will be shot". Orders in general are preferences not restrictions.......imo.

Ofc the preferred style in Manager tab has nothing to do with this 'research' (it doesn't have anything to do with Mentality Orders either ).
    t11_fan likes this.

What's really annoying and frustrating when you use 4141 formation with defensive mentality and your defence is open for oppo's counterattack in last few minutes of the match, you receive goal and lose match
    Enough about mentality
    Ex top eleven player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12