Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Stefan Sajeba
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Player Ratings

Player Ratings

Recently I read that there might be issues with the ratings assigned to MC and DMC.

Can someone please shed some light?

Player Ratings-valenzuela.jpgPlayer Ratings-latt.jpg

I play a 451 v style formation and try to keep moral as superb but both players are going through a hopeless phase especially in the last league game. They each got a yellow card but I'm assuming getting such ratings for a yellow is a bit excessive. Could it be constant training effecting them?

I tried changing everything from arrows to Orders but nothing works. I'm starting to lose interest in the game considering that I can't find any decent 5* nordgen anymore. This morning I woke 3 times after server restart but there where only 3* players with high value. Could it be that they occur only in the first couple of days?

Thanks
    Hendrix likes this.

Addicted
    Yes, they are overpaid prima donnas. Perhaps you should rename them Raheem Sterling.

Don't look the ratings, this 2nd player is very good been an MC. The cards depend of how aggressive are the players, thats an individual factor.
    You can not manage Barcelona, say to the players to do normal tackling and avoid Suarez bits LOL

About the Nordgens I too have seen only 1 the last day that I went to the market 1st hour... and I did not buy him because I was waiting for more,,,, was sold for 1T LOL

About the DMC, to know if is worth or not one have to prove this and see what does.

Do look at the ratings, but don't look at them in isolation. There are many things that go into producing a performance - orders stats, involvement, chance of success, attribute balance, and good or bad player (performance factor) etc. But ratings are your feedback on that performance.

Player 2 has better ratings and match stats. But there are other things which is why more info would be needed.

Imo there is no issue with the ratings except that the way ratings are calculated favours players who might have less to do but more opportunities to grab the headlines ie Strikers. MCs and DMCs make up the engine room in most matches and are more involved in tackling (fouls/success) and passing (possession loss/complete). Cards depress ratings but are more prevalent for MCs.

6s are imo neither bad nor good - indicates a player did good or bad in equal measure or had little opportunity to do good or bad.

The assumption for this is that ratings range from 3-9 so 6 is taken as the midpoint. If ofc the engine's assessment of average is higher than 6 rating then the statement above is not applicable.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There will be always an issue with players like midfielders (ML/MC/MR) and DMC because they are the most inactive players during the game. In order to get a good one you must asign them some important roles, like corner kicks, free kicks, penalty.

An MC with notes like 6-7-7-6-8-6-7-etc is normal and logic.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks a lot for the feedback but that's it for me. I've had enough of the DMC. Anyone wants a crap player along with a new DC who just got 5s in 4 appearances???

Probably I need to vent a bit but this new league redesign is absolutely rubbish. Sure I shouldn't complain when I'm still first but only 8 points separate me from 9th place. Don't get me wrong its nice having some competition but this is getting ridiculous.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Recently I read that there might be issues with the ratings assigned to MC and DMC.
    this is an old issue but
    increase of injuries and
    too many competitive leagues, it's recent (and suspicious)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Great so another loss in the league...getting really piss@d off now and considering tanking.

My reserve MC and main MC got 5 and 4 and he had more shots even if I choose the formation to counter him. I changed every bloody setting and formation in the 2nd half but nothing works anymore.

Not even once did I have a late goal to my favour when I make any changes contrary to my opponents who score in the last few minutes. I had 4 or 5 against me.

Is it only me or anyone experienced the same.

MCs should get hurt more often as they are seeing the ball more often than most other positions. Train physical/mental if you don't want glass players. I've had 3 mcs in 4 games go down for injuries on my lvl 2 squad. If the injuries are too long, just sell and rebuy somene better or equal.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There will be always an issue with players like midfielders (ML/MC/MR) and DMC because they are the most inactive players during the game. In order to get a good one you must asign them some important roles, like corner kicks, free kicks, penalty.

An MC with notes like 6-7-7-6-8-6-7-etc is normal and logic.

But in real life, midfielders are the most active and most important players. They are the 'heart' of the team - 'pumping' passes, moving the ball around, finding space and so on. They are the players that usually covers a lot of distance. I think that too little importance have been given to central midfielders in this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2015 at 05:33 AM.