Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drakebdog

Thread: Player skills??

Player skills??

Are there any individual player skills that you look for when trying to get a new player (e.g. Speed, crossing, heading, etc)?

I tend to look for speed.. That's where I tend to put my skill points as well (If possible). I figure it can't be bad if my players can run by my opponents. Thanks for your help and comments.
    khris likes this.

As I was during all my life a Fifa player, and I always selected the faster players for my squad, I train first the speed.
    Here affect to the anticipation and in more or less well proggrammed players by my viewpoint makes the differance.

Quote Originally Posted by drakebdog View Post
    Are there any individual player skills that you look for when trying to get a new player (e.g. Speed, crossing, heading, etc)?

I tend to look for speed.. That's where I tend to put my skill points as well (If possible). I figure it can't be bad if my players can run by my opponents. Thanks for your help and comments.
    no, because this is progressing so fast and in your own control (autoassign will destroy this option)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can't increase only one skill, If you add 1-2 sp to speed, then you must add 1 sp to another skill.
    Also, I didn't notice any relation between skills and players performing.
    - I mean solid conclusions, not working for one player but working for another.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Physical stats (especially speed) is what I normally pump up first in all sports games.