Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bank investment

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11

    Bank investment

    how does this work?

    it says 800k for 25 coins

    so does that mean im buying 800k for 25 coins? or does it earn im putting 800k in the bank to get invested and earn interest which cost me 25 coins? if so what is the interest that i recieve?

    or is it somthing elese that i havnt thought of?

    thnx in advance

  2. #2
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,881
    "so does that mean im buying 800k for 25 coins?" yes.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    ok thnx

    but the bank investment idea is good tho hint hint

  4. #4
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    if you wait till next season, you will get more money for the 25 Tokens and better players to buy
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    It's Tokens... not coins!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #6
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    In italian it has been translated as "loan", which means that you have to return the money to the bank

    as far as it seems, it's a little mistake

    thanks

  7. #7
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    i`v had over 10 players on free transfer and 95% of time i`m only bidder and sold them all on, so i`v made over 10mil for 10 tokens rather than spend 25 tokens for 10 mil bank loan oopppps secret out

    youngest player is 26 oldest 29

    what i do find weird is i`m only bidder yet when i sell on for over 1mil a level 3/4 buys them ( i`m level 6) where are they when there on free transfer ?

  8. #8
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    if you wait till next season, you will get more money for the 25 Tokens and better players to buy
    This.
    The higher lvl you achieve, the more money you will get with 25 or 45 or 85 tokens. Always best to get at start of season, but try to avoid it for the first seasons. Eventually you will get way more money for your tokens.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    what i do find weird is i`m only bidder yet when i sell on for over 1mil a level 3/4 buys them ( i`m level 6) where are they when there on free transfer ?
    you only see free agents when they are 3-stars on your level. So if you are level 6, only other level 6 can see those 3 star free agents. When you buy them and then auction them back off, they are now seen as 4 star players by level 5 players and as 5 star players by level 4 players.

    Its a good system to make money, as long as you have the tokens.

  10. #10
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    you only see free agents when they are 3-stars on your level. So if you are level 6, only other level 6 can see those 3 star free agents. When you buy them and then auction them back off, they are now seen as 4 star players by level 5 players and as 5 star players by level 4 players.

    Its a good system to make money, as long as you have the tokens.
    that`s why i`m confused where are level 3/4 players when they are free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast