Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: % of victory factors

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Attachment 47704

well, sometimes games favour is just unbeaten !
    WHAAAAAT!

% of victory factors-images.jpg
    Blackkiwi and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey Gert, your image is great
    Today played the 2nd leg and won 0-2 away (not so easily, the second goal was at last minutes, so if he scored, I would be out know).
    But the reason I post this match isn't about to vent, why I have better team, sa, watching the game blah, blah, blah ..,
    It's about if we 're overestimate the participation of formation in the results.
    I would expect to win even if I had a same quality team (or a little lower), when I 'm watching and setting a counter formation but this thing doesn't work many times.
    khris and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey Gert, your image is great
    Today played the 2nd leg and won 0-2 away (not so easily, the second goal was at last minutes, so if he scored, I would be out know).
    But the reason I post this match isn't about to vent, why I have better team, sa, watching the game blah, blah, blah ..,
    It's about if we 're overestimate the participation of formation in the results.
    I would expect to win even if I had a same quality team (or a little lower), when I 'm watching and setting a counter formation but this thing doesn't work many times.
    Khris is agree. LOL
    I don't belive a lot in counter formations, thats why I do a mention of lots of things in this thread, everyone have a % of influence, and really the formations... I'm not sure about, but is just a little %, more important is to attend and obtain the +15% or have a key player.... I think that a good job searching for the correct players can aganst all the formations too, so...

I understand too that the game can not have 20 factors, everyone with 5% influence in the result and have realistic results... is not so simple, the game give a plus for who manages live and do a work of management of his team, searching for the best, and deciding basically, to try to explain. lol

agree
    % of victory factors-approves-dr-house-2.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Khris is agree. LOL
    I don't belive a lot in counter formations, thats why I do a mention of lots of things in this thread, everyone have a % of influence, and really the formations... I'm not sure about, but is just a little %, more important is to attend and obtain the +15% or have a key player.... I think that a good job searching for the correct players can aganst all the formations too, so...

I understand too that the game can not have 20 factors, everyone with 5% influence in the result and have realistic results... is not so simple, the game give a plus for who manages live and do a work of management of his team, searching for the best, and deciding basically, to try to explain. lol
    I only use counter formation / tactics when the opponents formation is clearly faulty
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Player condition 40%
    Tactics 40%
    Luck 20%

1. Quality difference is pre-detemined. You can always win with a lower quality team so this factor is irrelevent (ie. its value is positive if you have higher Q and negative if you have lower Q).

2. Win bonus, morale, tactical orders all have direct effect on the form of players. Player performance make up one of the greatest impact to the outcome.

3. Tactical advantage is situational dependent. Against different opponents, there are different optimal tactics that work best against them. On a tactical higher ground, you can make a game evenly matched even if your players are getting bad form, simply because your team created more chances.

4. Troll result happens. When everything is detemined by the dice and the chance of it happening isn't zero, it is going to happen sooner or later.

% of victory factors-cup-1st-semi.jpg

% of victory factors-cup-2nd-semi.jpg

% of victory factors-muppets.jpg
    - Hey, those are my two semi final games.
    In the first one, I lost 0-1 and in the second (away) I won 1-4.
    In both games I used the same formation and orders (def/counter/flanks) and the teams had about the same players (with the same difference in quality).
    But there were two different things.
    The first was that I set win bonus from lv1(min) to lv4(max).

- Oh, and the second ?
    - Opponent manager was watching the game
    - Hahahaha
    - Hohohoho
    Gert Funck and khris like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12