Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: When the game decides you WILL use your red packs

When the game decides you WILL use your red packs

Beyond a joke at the moment

It looks like when Nordeus want you to use your packs, you WILL use them, or suffer as a result.

Almost impossible to put a team out that can survive. After each game the injury list is just getting bigger - so with my minimum lay off for a player being 3 days - its probable that things will get worse before they get better.

It seems there is little choice now but to heal players to make a playable team. Wouldn't mind so much if it didn't simply feel like it was already decided that it was going to happen no matter what. Play a friendly - get an injury. Do some training - get an injury. Just play your fixtures and do nothing else - get an injury.

I'm just surprised that Nordeus haven't decided to have an option in the game where they could "randomly" take your players out with flu or a failed drugs test.

Very disappointed that yet again greed is ruining what could be a good game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Why are your players in the orange? Mine never are. Even after matches.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I try to keep a rotation policy, whilst also playing a few friendlies. Next game isn't scheduled for a little over 20 hours, so had 2 friendlies penned in after my main game earlier. In my main game I get two injuries, so it cut me down to a squad of 7 on my rotations. I then suffered 3 injuries in my first friendly, then a further two in the next one, forcing me to use tired players as subs in those games.

Wouldn't mind, but I had 4 players injured in the past two days that I healed recently, only for them to suffer from the "made of glass" bug that is currently all over my team.

Its cost me 76 Red packs to recover all but one player (I am keeping one of the defenders injured as I believe I have good enough cover) from that list, so a little over 600 left now. Add in to the mix that I recovered 4 players yesterday/the day before and a couple more last week, that's probably going to be close to 150 red packs in a little over a week. It's unrealistic really.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-21-2015 at 10:39 PM.

What tactics are you using? If I read you right, you've had more injuries in one day than I've had all season...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

It's just a normal 4-4-2. Regular passing/tackling etc... No arrows, just bog standard 4-4-2 tactic.

Done nothing different to how I usually play, but in the past week its a case of my team being made of glass.

Its like it comes in waves.. this season has been mild on me, but last season I had 23 injuries (86 days)

this season I have had 12 injuries (44 days)

(unverified, many redpacks => many injuries?)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Agree. Not only injures but also morale.

Obviously we all use more packs than before because we are all in the pitfall that Nord digs for us.

Greedy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    It's starting to feel that way. I made a conscious effort about a week ago to focus on farming red and green packs and since then its been a case of picking up injuries with everything I do on the game.

Its also not helped with the fact that videos on Facebook simply don't pay off anymore. I'm tempted to revert back to farming just for cash, even though I've got enough, as it almost feels like I'm being punished for having red packs.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Its like it comes in waves.. this season has been mild on me, but last season I had 23 injuries (86 days)

this season I have had 12 injuries (44 days)

Verified.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

I have had only 1 injury so far this season . Guess I am just lucky
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    League Winner: None (as of now )
    League Runners Up: Level 8 (as of now )
    League 3rd place: Level None (as of now )
    League 4th place: Level 1, 3, 4 (as of now )
    League 5th place: Level 5 (as of now )
    League 6th place: Level 7 (as of now )
    Champions League Quater-Finals: Level 3 (as of now )
    Cup Top 16: Level 9, 11, 8 (as of now )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast