Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: When the game decides you WILL use your red packs

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Its like it comes in waves.. this season has been mild on me, but last season I had 23 injuries (86 days)

this season I have had 12 injuries (44 days)

(unverified, many redpacks => many injuries?)
    I think it is not necessarily true that many redpacks => many injuries. Probably it is true during period with high injury rate. But after the cycle moved to next stage or the pattern of team operation changes, the statement may not be applicable.

A few seasons ago, my now level 15 team suffered severe injury problem and lack of red packs. However, after a season that I paid less time to manage (so using less red packs) and another season that my team only handle 1 league matches per day in most of the season (so I can rotate players without healing the starting players), my red pack balance gradually increased. It peaked at about 190 and now still have 164 after a wave of injuries.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My last game on my lowb account i had two knee cartilage tears in my 2 best MCs, working as intended.

Famous
    I couldn't agree more. BUT with that amount of tokens and packs i would be silence and happy to the fact, i'm lucky coz i have (had?) the opportunity to farming dozens of tokens

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I try to keep a rotation policy, whilst also playing a few friendlies. Next game isn't scheduled for a little over 20 hours, so had 2 friendlies penned in after my main game earlier. In my main game I get two injuries, so it cut me down to a squad of 7 on my rotations. I then suffered 3 injuries in my first friendly, then a further two in the next one, forcing me to use tired players as subs in those games.

Wouldn't mind, but I had 4 players injured in the past two days that I healed recently, only for them to suffer from the "made of glass" bug that is currently all over my team.

Its cost me 76 Red packs to recover all but one player (I am keeping one of the defenders injured as I believe I have good enough cover) from that list, so a little over 600 left now. Add in to the mix that I recovered 4 players yesterday/the day before and a couple more last week, that's probably going to be close to 150 red packs in a little over a week. It's unrealistic really.
    It's also very unrealistic to be playing friendlies all through a hard season, more games = more injuries.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    t11 is a tough game but I think our coach is overdoing with those red packs
    When the game decides you WILL use your red packs-wounded-3.jpg
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It's also very unrealistic to be playing friendlies all through a hard season, more games = more injuries.
    To be able to post a financial profit each day you need to play several friendlies however.

That is the nature of the beast at the moment. Either lose money, or lose players due to playing games to raise money. Not helped by ticket sales being nuked on friendly games.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    To be able to post a financial profit each day you need to play several friendlies however.

That is the nature of the beast at the moment. Either lose money, or lose players due to playing games to raise money. Not helped by ticket sales being nuked on friendly games.
    I'm only level 19 at the moment and easy to balance the books, over 3.5 billion in the bank so I haven't reached the higher levels where that happens.
    Not looking forward to it!!!

Rookie
    How do you even have that many packs? I can barely get 10 let alone 600!
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

Interestingly, since reverting back to farming for cash over the last 3/4 days I have played a total of 16 games and had 0 injuries.

As such, I am going to keep farming for cash and sack of farming for red/green packs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12